Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. (1808 Views)

Has Smile & Spectranet Modems Been Hacked ? / SOLD!! Brand New Spectranet Evo Mifi With 40gb For Sale / Best 4g Lte Network In Ikorodu(spectranet,swift And Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by DiggITnetwork: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2019
As at 7am this morning numerous users woke up to use the internet as provided by spectranet but discovered this picture dispaying on their screen.

A lot of users has been complaining on twitter and asking for suport from thier official handle.

This Story is still developing.

1 Share

Re: SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by sotall(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by spoilerx: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
mine isn't.

when u get a router. for security reasons.
1st change the default username & password and default IP address subnet.

1 Like

Re: SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by Proffdada: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ransomware anarchists grin
The beginning of the end for spectranet and other vulnerable ISPs in Nigeria grin grin
Re: SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by damola1: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Proffdada:
Ransomware anarchists grin
The beginning of the end for spectranet and other vulnerable ISPs in Nigeria grin grin

I was hacked last year too. Those mofos are crazy
Re: SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by Kreamie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS THE WEEKEND

ITS GOING TO REMAIN SO TILL MONDAY

MOST OF THEIR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS DEY OWAMBE

YOU KNOW HOW WE TAKE OWAMBES VERY SERIOUSLY IN THIS CLIME cheesy

1 Like

Re: SPECTRANET Has Been Hacked. by TemiGee: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Call the customer care, they will direct you on how to fix this if this affects you. If you still can't do it then, I may be able to guide U. Mine was hacked, but I bye-passed the hackers... This is rubbish, if people want to test their hacking skills, they should go and flex muscle with Google or Cipher and stop bothering the common man! Rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / Iphone X For Sale (((((SOLD)))) / UK Used Hp Compaq Nc6320 Intel Core 2 CPU Laptop @ 24K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.