Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries (23125 Views)

FG, States Can Pay Minimum Wage With Recovered Loot — Falana / We Have Negotiated New Minimum Wage With Labour, NASS To Get Bill Soon - Tinubu / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by nickxtra(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
This man na real zombie, i pity the kogite, wike might nt been doing well compare to his prediceesor ameachi but his worst is the best of this man
This man is Buhari's political god's son
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by DanEmakoji(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thunder fire you. Are Kogi people gullible?
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by jerrymej(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmm. Yahaya Bello Adoza, I leave your case for God to handle.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Frankiss44(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
This man na real zombie, i pity the kogite, wike might nt been doing well compare to his prediceesor ameachi but his worst is the best of this man

Don't you think you sound stupid comparing Wike and Yaya Bello?
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Frankiss44(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Otugo007:
[color=#550000][/color]

Are u crazy? How did Ameachi did better compare to Wike. Of all Governors in Nigeria is wike u are using to compare Bello. What insult.

I just tire when I read the idiot comment.. And e be like say nairaland get some ordained fools when go must like your comment no matter how stupid e sound
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Burgerlomo: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
goshen26:
Campaign don start

I just hope Kogi people will not fall for this cheap prank

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Halo22: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
This man doesn't have any iota of shame, if he had, he won't have been talking of second tenure.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
When Fela sang of Zombie,he had Bello in mind.... grin

The worst governor in the history of Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
a man holding a whole state to ransom
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pay with Post dated cheque
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by thunderbabs: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol.. This guy wanna use that to deceive those who will fall mumu to vote him in for another tenure. grin

Best of the worst performing governors grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by MPESA(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:

You are joking abi... Why wike .... Mention any APC Governor That perform better than wike...
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by encryptjay(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Anything for election.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by barinedan(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
This bello of a guy is a serious joker, I mean he is a real comedian. How can a man owing salaries of eighteen thoiusand naira for several months vow to pay thirty thousand naira
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
This man is becoming more confused than Rochas Okorocha...

Very soon u will hear spirit flogging him inside his office...

Too much juju..
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Burgerlomo: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
I laugh because somebody who can't pay #18k for several months now suddenly wants to pay #30k in DM voice cool

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by softsoul22(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
May i use this medium to introduce myself to you and your team, i hoped it will always be a kind gesture. I'm a professional freight forwarder, export/import clearing agent, consultant/sourcing agent for buyers of non oil export products basically of Nigerian origin. Our office is in Lagos, Tincan Island Apapa. For your documentation, custom/shipping clearance, warehousing, haulage and transportation services, documentation/custom clearance of hardwood charcoal, processed and semi processed woods, doussie woods, teak woods, cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seeds, cocoa bean, etc. We also deal in the export/clearance of solid minerals and many other non oil export products.

For further information kindly contact me through the following.

Phone/WhatsApp: +2347062641000.
�: digitalwisdom22@gmail.com.

Regards,
Abayomi.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
ugorom:
Because his people wanted such as done to them.The gov't of the day is a reflection of the people who brought them to power.
stupid. learn to read. he never contested, no one voted him. he was forcefully installed
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by betwo: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dark glass is a symbol of darkness.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Greatfuture: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
A mistake of the last four years shall not be repeated, cursed is he who supports retrogression
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by abraham01emma01: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hee hee hee hee hee !! Yahaya Bello paying them #30,000 minimum wage. Is it miracle? Governor that owed the following categories of salaries
a. 6 months
b. 10 months
c. 12 months
d. 18 months
e. 24 months
f. 30 months above
Excluding uncleared staff.
The same Governor pay different amount ( salary) on the same level and grade. (Sign of incompetency).
If you doubt about it, tell all cleared staff to submit their statement of account for attestation (or affirmations)
We reserve some for another day
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by nnaemmy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
They'll still vote for him come this November grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by FINESTbaba94(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2019
When will thunder serve this useless bello right self.
I dey vex I swear
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by FINESTbaba94(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2019
When will thunder serve this useless bello right self.
I dey vex I swear
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Auduambless(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
I Am A Kogite. Bello Has Successfully Paid 11month Salary, After 3yrs And 4months In Office.

Spit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC Now Invalid, Let Buyer Beware"- PDP Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling On APC / Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.