Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,494 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Can Portray Nudity In A Movie- Olaide Adeyiga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Portray Nudity In A Movie- Olaide Adeyiga (1462 Views)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Portray Nudity In A Movie- Olaide Adeyiga by splendid22(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olaide Adeyiga is a rising Nollywood diva gradually making waves in the movie. The graduate of Lagos State University who has starred in movies like Higa Haga, ‘Eto mi and others opens up on her passion for acting, challenges, amongst other issues in this chat with TheNewsGuru.

What was childhood like and how did it prepare you for your current career?
I had a fun filled childhood and also growing up amongst older siblings and family members helped me a lot because I was able to learn from them too. It was a love experience I won’t trade.
My childhood experience didn’t really prepare me for my current career, but those times were filled with drama. A lot of happenings I can still picture .Life itself is like a stage so playing a role redirects me to the events of life. I didn’t choose this career from the beginning, but it just happened and I don’t regret it

What's your education background like?

I attended First coat international school for my primary school education. I also attended Dee Unique International School for my Secondary School Education. I attended Lagos State University (Lasu) for my higher institution

You stated in an interview that you can appear in a nude movie, how true is that?
I can’t go nude in a movie, but I can portray nudity. Nude scenes can be very controversial but also can be used in the development of a film character and can be justified as being part of a story which I think is acceptable. It depends on the story line and these scenes are portrayed with good camera angles and tricks, with less visibility of the under garments and the body too

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-can-portray-nudity-movie-olaide-adeyiga/

Re: I Can Portray Nudity In A Movie- Olaide Adeyiga by Pidginwhisper: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
undecided
Re: I Can Portray Nudity In A Movie- Olaide Adeyiga by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
If u like, go nude...if u like, portray nudity. Na ur life, ur body...e no concern me.

I no even know am sef. shocked
Re: I Can Portray Nudity In A Movie- Olaide Adeyiga by emmyw(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
So Should I Fry My Phone Now?

(1) (Reply)

Na We Get Lagos! Tiwa Savage Warns Company Owing Her Millions Of Naira / Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos / Video Vixen, Pamela Odame Open A Bottle With Her Big Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.