Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Who Will Be Crowned The King Of EPL?.. Man City? See Why! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Be Crowned The King Of EPL?.. Man City? See Why! (552 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak / VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be Crowned The King Of EPL?.. Man City? See Why! by gracefoundmme(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
The Premier League title race is continuing to captivate as Liverpool and Manchester City battle it out for the crown.
However from a look at the Table...

if both teams wins all their game then Man city becomes the king of EPL with goal difference...

Not as if am siding a club or not... the truth is man city and liverpool are on fire .. hence the probability of losing any games would be rare.

However, Man city has really grown as a club to become one of the best to reckon with worldwide...

May the best win!
Re: Who Will Be Crowned The King Of EPL?.. Man City? See Why! by Villa95: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wen it com's to PFA, we talk of INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE"". My dear I gv it to Eden
" Harzard"

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Crowned The King Of EPL?.. Man City? See Why! by gracefoundmme(m): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2019
I call him the Loner .. Imagine if Chelsea had 4 of hazard mehn! What a boom...

(1) (Reply)

PSG Clinch Ligue 1 Title, Pays Tribute To Notre Dame Cathedral / Ex US President Obama Meets Football Legend, Pele In Sao Paulo, Brazil(Photo) / Finally Real Maried Unveil Luka Jovic At The Bernabeu For £62m Stadium Today See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.