Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,349 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (46835 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by daddio(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Felixalex:
Hmmm

If at all the story is real.....

U were also selfish when u got married to her without telling her your condition, hoping God would heal u, u should have told her so that both of u would exhibit the faith together.

But i no believe the story sha

THOUGH I'M A CHRISTIAN TOO BUT THE RELIGIOUS PART OF SOME "CHRISTIAN" AND MIRACLE THESE DAYS IS LIKE PEOPLE TRUSTING THEIR FUTURE INTO BUHARI'S HAND.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
delugajackson:
What to do? Wait till she gives birth to more illegitimate children, then you can now auction both your wife and the children on OLX.

Nonsense and Judas Iscariot.
If this is true, then both Pastor and wife have been playing themselves.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Solidvid(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Maybe the accident had changed your dna�
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Hoodbilonia: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Women
Esp naija women who were npt raised up properly
Are useless,senseless,hopeless,and greedy
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
You started the unfaithfulness and you got serve rightly and now you are in pain. This our God is not a cheat of anyone. You deserve what you got.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Glorymax: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2019
Why did you not reveal your condition to your wife in the first place. It's deceit and in such situation from Catholic teachings, there was never a marriage in the first place, the church will just dissolve it.
Your wife might have discovered that you can't perform your task as a man, she might have equally raised the issue and you downplayed it because miracles always happen.
Man please examine yourself before you crucify the woman.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2019
You are both guilty Sir. You knew you had a problem n u couldn't tell your wife. That's not good enough. You need to discuss this with your wife but make sure some family members you trust are around especially women as u never can tell who assisted in donating sperm to her lest she poisons you. Tread wisely.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Adexandsmile(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2019
U better take ur cross ur self because if truly u need a solid advise on this,the woman is better than u,when u knew u could not father a child why did u married the woman without telling her ur health situation,did u know nothing is hiding under this word,someone would have told her everything about u,and did u know the joy of marriage ? Don't call ur wife a cheat again and love ur children after all ur will did not know about ur nonsense DNA .u are still the father even if the real father latter show up as far as u care and show love to those guys ,they will still love u
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Xisnin(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2019
Hector09:
U knw that u could nt father a child and u went and marry and now u re blaming the poor woman
Don't excuse the cheating wife.
Marriage is more than making children.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
I think all Nigerian Pastors should be banned or ex-communicated
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Sunsets: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Did I just hear that Catholic is bar? No, how many reverend fathers have sodomised boys all over the world? Numerous. How many of them have done it with Reverend sisters? A lot. How many are secret couples? Immoral acts are every where. Church or no church [author=amiibaby post=77720202]When u u can't father a child u made that woman think she was barren for six years and then she wanted to test the gingy elsewhere, then she discovered she ain't the problem that its u.... Op u are a devil. U lied ur way through marriage and u call urself a man of God that's why I don't attend all this new generation churches, Catholic is bae.... Go and apologize to that woman and hope she forgives u.... Hypocrites every where one turns[/quote]
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by academySteps(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2019
nzeobi:
The heart of a woman is an Ocean of many secrets.
I wish I never read this...women are extremists
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2019
kill yourself
you knew that you can never have kids and yet you took a wife ,so you were planning of making the poor woman barren or childless for life just because you wanted to look normal in the eyes of people
the woman even saved you from disgrace by getting pregnant outside and making it look as you are the father so that you will not be put to shame .
well you can send the woman away if you like but you will the only loser because the whole world will know you are impotent and that you are useless and the woman already has kids , she will remarry and live happily after
damiloladuke:
A Pastor is considering divorcing his wife upon discovering that 'his children' don't belong to him, after DNA tests were being conducted on them.

In his narration, the man revealed that he had an accident years ago before meeting his wife and he was told it would only take a miracle for him to father a child.

Surprisingly, years into their marriage, his wife gave birth to their 1st child and then the 2nd and then the 3rd. But after DNA tests were done on the three children, it was revealed that they belong to another man, though his wife is not aware of this.

Read his story:

I have been married for 14years, we have 3kids (all boys) but none of them belongs to me. I know this for a fact but my wife does not know I know. Let me explain.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were travelling and our car skidded off the road. I was the only survivor of that accident.

l spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can’t have children.

i gave my life to Jesus Christ and become a committed Christian after the accident.

In summary, I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later, I met my wife in the process. I didn’t tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6years of our marriage my got pregnant and had our first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn’t the father. I repeated the test for all 3children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.

My Wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3children by another man or men l don’t know. I want to confront her, but l am confused as how to go about the situation

l am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

what should I do?

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-discovers-his-children-are-not-his-after-dna-tests/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by domino4211(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2019
God can reveal other families' problems to you but you had to do a DNA test to find out your wife has been cheating on you?..
Useless people.
Fcvkk religion. angry
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Unconquerable: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Truth be told; you were not honest yourself. Jesus summarized His Sermon on the Mount teaching with the importance of building on a solid foundation. Your marriage was built on a wrong foundation. If you had made your wife aware of your health status she’d have either refused to marry you since most married women would love to have children or think twice before cheating knowing you will find out considering your health status. To be at peace with yourself simply let her know you are aware and then divorce her. But bear in mind you were not honest yourself: you sowed deceit and reaped deceit tenfold.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by dotedote: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2019
Stupid story.
No names and locations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2019
All these Hints Magazine-styled fiction should stop this year. Coc.k and bull story!

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Judybash93(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2019
I'm the father of the kids
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2019
This one weak me I swear!

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Xikuwok: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019
[]

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Wisemen0147(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
If truely this story is true then the man need to treat that wife with much respect and love because she makes u a father of child's indirectly. Lol

Funny things everywhere
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Niyiboi: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:
Stupid lies by dumb bloggers.

3 bloggers are known for dumb lies like this
Joro Olumofin lying blog
Instablog9ja
Lairlas blog

Other hungry bloggers like mediahelm and Co dey learn lie where these 3 dey.
That joro guy is worse. The way he cooks up lies is appalling.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by kenodrill: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
It is finished!
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Hector09:
U knw that u could nt father a child and u went and marry and now u re blaming the poor woman

Exactly. God bless u. This is the same thing that came to my mind. He knew he was impotent yet he went ahead to marry without informing his partner. The fault is from both of them
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by ashawopikin(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Hector09:
no mind d fool
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Meritocracy: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
You and your wife are playing game, you pretend to be active impotent and she also proofs God miracle in your life. You're just playing game and the score is 1-1.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by VisioDirect: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Please try and put behind you the DNA result and keep those children. They are yours, believe me, it takes more than sperm to be a father. However, I won't advise against divorcing the woman you called wife, but the children are yours.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
First of all, you the said pastor is selfish and evil because you knew very well that you could not father a child and you went ahead to get married, upon that you never opened up to your wife that you could not father a child. I suggest that you keep the DNA result to yourself and continue to love your wife and the kids as your own in order to avoid further damages.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Denikayan: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Why did he expose the secret. He could have used the supposed wife for money rituals
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Papvz: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Trust me sir , she knows about your condition but since you never openly admitted it, she kept her infidelity a secret to save her marriage.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Acedave1(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2019
i knw dis is gonna be our nollywood next script, watch out for many seasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Week After We Got Married. / Looking For Father After 30years / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.