Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? (2443 Views)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by NapoleonBonapor: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Hello guys, I created a topic some weeks ago with my other moniker about how my girlfriend left me. I'm sorry for the long write-up but I need to write everything so you can know the best advice to give. She left me when I was financially down. It all started when I challenged her to ask who bought her the new iPhone with her. She lied a relative got it for her but I definitely know a guy got it for her. An argument broke out and we fought till she blocked me on all her SM. This girl when things were going well for me I really try my best as any guy on earth would do. A lots of treats, school fee, phone and money on her yet she fought me because of ordinary iPhone someone got for her. During the fights she said some very painful and awful words to me, she didn't pick my call or reply my text for weeks and if she eventually reply, she would rains a lots of painful insults on me. She told me if I can come to her needs (money) at her time that I should keep the love to myself she even told me I should find something better for my life that she wanna give some more cute and rich guy some chances (She would upload pictures of her going to club and places on her WhatsApp but won't show any guy face just her alone) Now 3 months later she would call to say she MISS ME she even unblocked me and telling my friends how she really love me with her life that I hurt her bla bla bla. I know this girl used to love me no doubt but I am having this feeling she left when she saw a better guy and that guy dump her now she is getting back to me as back B. In fact now I am still struggling and trying to get back on my feet. I've sold all my properties cos things been really hard for me and I don't think I can cope having a girlfriend for now. My friends told me it's obvious she loves me that I should please take her back that she has been begging them but people told me I should accept her back and start having free sex with her but honestly I don't think that's right for me because of my financial situation right now. I have the feelings she is just trying to use me again..
Please guys share your experience if you've had been in a situation like this and give me some good advises.
Mature advice only, Thank You!
Lalasticlala
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by delishpot: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Don't fall maga 2ce to the same magee

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by awa(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Please brother leave this girl alone for now. You have to be safe before saving another person....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by funmijoyb(f): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Rule 1: Don't sell your properties because of a woman you're not married to.

One of The greatest scam in Nigeria is called LOVE SCAM

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by lilmax(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
accept her, invite her, knack her, spray your juice on her body then kick her out of your life

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by SaucyBenks(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2019
NapoleonBonapor:
Hello guys, I created a topic some weeks ago with my other moniker about how my girlfriend left me. I'm sorry for the long write-up but I need to write everything so you can know the best advice to give. She left me when I was financially down. It all started when I challenged her to ask who bought her the new iPhone with her. She lied a relative got it for her but I definitely know a guy got it for her. An argument broke out and we fought till she blocked me on all her SM. This girl when things were going well for me I really try my best as any guy on earth would do. A lots of treats, school fee, phone and money on her yet she fought me because of ordinary iPhone someone got for her. During the fights she said some very painful and awful words to me, she didn't pick my call or reply my text for weeks and if she eventually reply, she would rains a lots of painful insults on me. She told me if I can come to her needs (money) at her time that I should keep the love to myself she even told me I should find something better for my life that she wanna give some more cute and rich guy some chances (She would upload pictures of her going to club and places on her WhatsApp but won't show any guy face just her alone) Now 3 months later she would call to say she MISS ME she even unblocked me and telling my friends how she really love me with her life that I hurt her bla bla bla. I know this girl used to love me no doubt but I am having this feeling she left when she saw a better guy and that guy dump her now she is getting back to me as back B. In fact now I am still struggling and trying to get back on my feet. I've sold all my properties cos things been really hard for me and I don't think I can cope having a girlfriend for now. My friends told me it's obvious she loves me that I should please take her back that she has been begging them but people told me I should accept her back and start having free sex with her but honestly I don't think that's right for me because of my financial situation right now. I have the feelings she is just trying to use me again..
Please guys share your experience if you've had been in a situation like this and give me some good advises.
Mature advice only, Thank You!
Lalasticlala
your foolishness isn't natural, something is behind it... If not, how can a normal person reason like you? You're still struggling and yet you're listening to the crap your friends call advice and considering it too... Seem you don't want to ever be prosperous in life... Isi stablizer!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2019
why are you troubling yourself over small matter... if she truly want you back and you also want her tell her you can't be doing what you do for her before.. Change your attitude show her different side of you just as she done to you before.. if she endure all this dat mean she truly want you and forget to be nacking her...

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2019
The other guy disapointed her lol. Flee
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by SageMK: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2019
This bítch truly loves you.
Open up your arms and take her back.

I can see that she honestly regrets what she did.
So give her one last chance to complete her job.

This time she'll milk you right and suck you dry.
Whatever you have going will crumble by her touch.
But don't worry, she'll give you sex to shut the fùck up.

You'll be left alone once she's done to lick your wounds.
But only if you manage to make it out this time alive. smiley

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Learnstuffs: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Fair weather lover!! She will definitely leave you again. Most girls are like that. She will use you to recover from various heartbreaks she had when she left you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Don't be a fool youngman and don't take her back.

You should be concerned about getting back to your feet and not having a girlfriend.

And in your next relationship, cease from inheriting the financial problems of the girl

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Joanosas2950: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Don't accept her back, all remember why u guys broke up in the first place, d idea that u can change someone or someone will change in a relationship is total nonsense. You can b friends with her but not dating, and your friends that said you should take her back aren't your friends. Trust me I have been in your shoes...

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by lilianofentse(f): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2019
You are plan b. If she resolves the issue with the other guy, she'll leave you for him without even telling you anything.
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Evercurious(f): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Oga, concentrate on yourself and learñ to love yourself. You don't need her not even now.
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
that you are asking this type of questions shows you are naive...a Lady left you when you were broke..blocked you and insulted you.. and now she wants you back?.. do you have sense at all?...I mean can't you think well?... you better move on with your life better and find someone better..nansense,!
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2019
the other guy don fall her hands
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by fatymore(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2019
dump her silly ass
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Khd95(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2019
U said u can't cope with a girlie right now cos u are still struggling,what other advice are u looking for, even if u aren't struggling that how should be a close chapter,if she insists,fvck her ONLY no special treatment no more for her...there are still good gyels but this one is not, based on ur narration tho,if only we could hear from the horse's mouth too grin
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by ahmodu4real(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Let me just give you face resounding slap, u don't need advise here you are just too foolish. My advise to you let her come back to your life when she finally find another guy again she will dump you and you will commit suicides and one foolish soul will leave this world thank you.
Or u take your remain and find your self a good girl that will manage your few thousand with you. U allow her to come in as a side chick just dey Bleep the idiot dey go till she get tired she will leave.
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2019
undecided Tell yuh friends to help contribute money to help fund yuh life,so u can date her again,go n sort yuhself out n let gals be for now,u can't be broke n h0rny at d same time.... Concentrate young man, before u commit suicide,n stay away from materialistic gals next time
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by catwalq(f): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2019
I would have said to take her back and be collecting punna on the low but then you don't know the dirts and badluck she might have picked up during the break. So leave her be,you'll always find Someone better.
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Abeg, do you want to have heart wreckage? it's like you have mastered heart break and want to taste another painful type....Drop that girl!!!
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by anochuko01(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2019
them need soak you inside drum of anointing o make your head for correct
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Bro be sincere, keeping her in your life and trying to please and provide for her at all cost contributed to your current conditions, but believe me keep her away from your life and before u know it. U will bounce back and better, she doesn't deserve you, she thought she could replace love with material things but now she had learned the hard way, bro move on and run far away from her. I don't think u have any true friend bro, cos If u do dey ain't gonna be dishing out this kinda suicidal advice of taking her back
Sorry to say but your girl is a materialistic community b!tch, don't have sex with her ever again, don't be surprised most of those rich guys she is following has used her destiny and left her empty, taking her back or having sex with her will transfer all the disease of bad luck to u, in other words.. cool

Run
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by CaesarDon(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
I dont think the host of heaven would forgive you if you get back together
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Eazie351(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
she would give you syphilis....walai... ur eyes will clear... sheybi yre trying to get back on your feet ni? she'll cripple you patapata...
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by Diamond23(f): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Old things v passed away!!!.... face ur struggle nd make a meaning out of it.
Re: She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? by iTearHerToto: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm pissed sad

You turned her into a punching bag. She jakpa.

But now She's back because she missed your punches or she's ready to withstand your punches.

Unfortunately you are as broken as glasses crushed on the floor. You are workless, penniless, Wretched and so down cry

Perhaps she's back to give you a portion of the ill luck and misfortunes she might have gathered from different cursed dickz

Be wise

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? / My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! / I Masturbated For 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.