Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,956 members, 7,966,525 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit (23926 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by raybaba97(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
all you people talking trash... Buhari won that election, that is the pure truth. Atithief can scream all he wants.... All those idiots crying like Atiku be den kinsman... It's just ridiculous. you lost is you lost... end if story.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Bulusc: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Let Buhari sack his VP for he did not win in his pooling unit since that is claim.Does it mean if you did not win in your pooling unit,you lost an entire election?Please bring another arguement.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by MaziOmenuko: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
BobJames1:

Buhari made very salient points and we must recognize that. Atiku has always been thrashed since he left office. Don't forget that he didn't win the PDP primaries by popular choice but bought the candidacy because no one could match his financial prowess. Don't also forget that pdp has no any meaningful individual with character to challenge him through popular vote. In my opinion, Atiku is a looser anytime.

You guys are ridiculous! PDP has been beating Buhari blue-black until he won in 2011; if the same reasoning is applied since PDP has been winning him, then he shouldn't have been sworn in 2011.

What sort of dumb defense is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Bulusc: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=77728570][b]Atiku no waste your money grin
Na your money or pain you?
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by ofiko123(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
We know.. Atiku also beat you in aso rock..
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by alert01(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari tender your waec certificate cow

He never had one
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by CoolAmbience(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:
This is so stupid, what about the VP that lost his unit.

So far I've not heard of any sensible point buhari used in defending his victory

Because it's Buhari, it will never make sense to you.

Come to think of it....who really cares what you think?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by CoolAmbience(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
mrkings84:
And sir u lost Abuja th fct to Atiku. So how do u justify that??

Is FCT Buhari's home?

Of course sensible Nigerians know why. The 'mostly criminal' civil service want a return to the status quo of mismanagement and recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by luuvv: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
jconsulting:
All of you should let us hear word ,I think we should be less concerned about Buhari/Atiku and focus on our future, they are both​ failures​
You're wrong! Both are definitions of success.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Stakeholders(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
etrouble:
Atiku lost his polling unit by 167 to 187, Buba Galadima lost by 3 to 750 votes. Obasanjo lost his polling unit by a humiliating margin. Yet, these old thieves are saying Buhari did not win the elections. I think several people are mad in this country.

You forget to add how senate President lose his re-election to it
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by luuvv: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=77730797] And senseless Nigerians doesn't know why he lost in his office!

Is FCT Buhari's home?

Of course sensible Nigerians know why. The 'mostly criminal' civil service want a return to the status quo of mismanagement and recklessness.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by tradebot: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is the koko. You ask somebody 1+1 , he will begin to call the names of fruits. These guys think they are smart.
afams:
Nonesense, Buhari is dodging the main issue n defending from the past election n Atiku,s polling unit. Buhari, please stop fooling Nigerian n prove right before the tribunal that the result announced by inec which declared you winner is the real result of the Fab 23rd election
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Legendguru: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
or u rigged atiku out in his polling.unit
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by blackboy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
You beat Atiku in his polling unit. Imagine defence. Is that why your yard stick of why you won? He can say PDP won in his state rerun and elections in Adamawa so what is he talking about
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by garfield1: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Legendguru:
or u rigged atiku out in his polling.unit
How
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Buhdeuce: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
objobj:

Mourning mood

I tell you bro!
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by garfield1: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
blackboy:
You beat Atiku in his polling unit. Imagine defence. Is that why your yard stick of why you won? He can say PDP won in his state rerun and elections in Adamawa so what is he talking about
It may make sense legally....
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by AdiDami: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
The loss of the PDP (Atiku) in Atiku's polling unit was a result of people who APC made to transfer their polling unit to Atiku's domain just for the sole purpose of voting for Buhari with the aim of disgracing Atiku!
I still wonder why this fact is not clear to our people.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by rrikado(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Atiku is a criminal
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by MrBONE2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
GavelSlam:
Buhari won home and away.

grin

Yeah BaBu Guwarad AtikuObilators Home and Away grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by tfelicityk(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
#Lobatan ooooooo
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
We are aware of that sir.
We are equally aware that Atiku won in aso rock
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Jones4190(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
In 1979 The SW voted against Shagari in the Federal Elections . He won their leader Awolowo went into opposition with Dignity and did NOT BEG for so called FAIRNESS and EQUITY
What did the Igboes do?
They did a dealwith Shagari and were rewarded with the Speaker of the House of Reps from NPP Azikiwe's part
So we Had
President Shehu Shagari Sokoto State
Vice President Alex Ekwueme Anambra State
Senate President Joseph Wayas Cross River State
Speaker House of Representatives Edwin Ume-Ezeoke Anambra State
The Yoruba were proud and dignified in opposition not for one day begginng for seats or sympathy.
They are not desperate to be in the centre sharing yam.
They accepted the CONSEQUENCES of their voting choices with dignity
They did not scream about equity nd fairness.
One state , One people Had the VP and Speaker and no Yoruba called them "GREEDY" or BETRAYERS
It has happened before. It is not new!!
The difference is some people have pride and dignity
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
contigiency:

Oga, don't twist my post. I said, why would you say it's worse for buhari to lose in Aso rock where almost everybody there are strangers to him, than having Atiku lose amongst his kingsmen right in his own village. I don't even want to analyze the issue of Aso rock. Let remain on why your kingsmen should reject you, it's a bad sign.
I got your point and I'm not twisting anything. You said his kinsmen rejected him, but he won the entire state dominated and governed by the apc. See, you don't base a level of acceptance or rejection on the minority vote. For some reason, a fraction of a state may play loyal to a particular candidate and not because they don't like him/her as a contestant from another party. What the majority says matters most and that's why they say, the majority carries the vote. For the record, atiku hails from the apc strongholds in adamawa so, you should still expect the apc members or loyalists to support their candidate. That he even won the entire state despite this loyalty shows he is not in anyway rejected. If I were to be an apc member for instance, it would take luck and much persuasions to make me vote a candidate from another party. Party loyalty is so strong. For the record again, Osinbajo and sanwoolu lost in their polling units , does it mean lagosians rejected them?No! Their regions are dominated by the pdp people. Apc still won lagos in general, in both presidential and guber elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by baganas: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Beulah77:
I never knew Buhari is this foolish and stupid
Buhari was represented by team of lawyers among whom are sans. So direct your insult at them and leave PMB alone. A former sole administrator of Borno, minister of petroleum, head of state, chairman PTDF and two term elected president of Nigeria. Who're you?
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by SaintM90(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emu4life:
Doz ones in Aso rock wants president that will come and "SHARE THE MONEY" grin

And the ones in the village want someone who will keep improvishing the people... I see why your life is upside down
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Truthbites: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
And he beat u at aso rock polling unit
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by baganas: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
blackboy:
I know you know that this isn't his only defence. This part is extracted and pasted here to torment and keep waiters wailing!
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by olawrite: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello���

I redeem different gift cards at mind blowing rates ooh���

No worry, my speed of redeeming is ultra fast...
You are.just a dm way from turning your gift card to cash ��
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Tareq1105: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:
This is so stupid, what about the VP that lost his unit.

So far I've not heard of any sensible point buhari used in defending his victory

Of course, you won't see any sensible point from Buhari end.

Looooosers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Less Than 1.5 Million Nigerians Eligible To Vote In 2023 – INEC / Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Ramaphosa Sworn-In For A Second Term As Tinubu & Obasanjo Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.