Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,829 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone (306 Views)

I Need Suggestions On Places Where I Can Get Skills In Port-harcourt And A Job. / Someone Suggest Places Where I Can Meet Decent Ladies For A Serious Relationship / You Shouldn’t Kill Spiders When You Find Them In Your Home, Expert Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone by kmaster007: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Today, you can hardly keep a conversation without peeking at your smartphone or scrolling through your newsfeed on Facebook or Instagram just so we’re on to the latest gist. The number of mobile phone users is on the increase and so is our attachment with these mobile devices — we make use of them in public, in bed, even in the shower and toilets!

What you need to catch up on this minute as you’re scrolling through this page are dangerous places you shouldn’t keep your phone for your own safety.

i) Pockets

Due to the EMF’s your phone is constantly emitting, your front or back pocket shouldn’t house your cell phone while you are on the go. The Electromagnetic radiation of a phone is bad news for men’s fertility and could also spell other unknown health risks. Besides, you could also break or lose your phone in the process.

ii) Bra

Before you nestle that little innocent cellphone in your ample bosom, know that cellphone radiation could increase chances of getting breast cancer.

iii) Under your pillow

Know that cellphone addiction we’re all onto? Yeah, that’s the propelling force behind keeping mobile devices within arm’s reach or worse under the pillow at night while sleeping. Not only can the neon glow on the screen disrupt sleep, but the EMF’s involved could also cause headaches and dizziness. And in extreme cases keeping phones under the pillow could trigger phone explosions.
Re: Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone by Kingpee2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Almost everyone in this world has done basically everything...
Re: Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone by JerryLegend(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's true. I was the radiation
Re: Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lmao don't keep your phone in your bra.... it makes the boobs to grow bigger.. because the more you buy airtime the more credit in your boobs...... ask OILPUSSY she will tell you
Re: Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone by oilPUSSY(f): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
kingemzy5:
Lmao don't keep your phone in your bra.... it makes the boobs to grow bigger.. because the more you buy airtime the more credit in your boobs...... ask OILPUSSY she will tell you

grin grin
Re: Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone by chiommy123(f): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
I keep it in all this places yet nothing has happened and nothing will happen

(1) (Reply)

How Herbalist, Ex-convict, Accomplice Kill White Garment Pastor In Ibadan / Best Football Tips Site / Jumia One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.