Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,746 members, 7,927,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! (5613 Views)

Poll: Who do you think'll win

Man Utd: 46% (6 votes)
Liverpool: 53% (7 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL: Manchester United V Galatasaray (1 - 0) On 19th Sept 2012 / Chelsea Vs Blackpool(4-0) On Sunday,19th Sept;4:00 Pm Nig Time / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by HNIC(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
Eastbay:
Eastbay link=topic=514651.msg6782803#msg6782803 date=1284926559:

You need that Milk Cup,and I'll advise you and your trophiless team to take Tuesday's Game serious.Spurs no be beans again for una.
So for the Teusday game, we should field our first 11?
I don't give a hoot about the Milk Cup and so do millions of Gunners
Eastbay:

Bros,nor vex,because me I think say the two situations na de same.Yes na you ask first,but my question happened first. . .Typical Gaynner,always asking the wrong question. . .and blaming the ref. . .
So we both agree that O'shea should have been sent off.Simple.Last season has ended
Eastbay:

@HNIC,
I have one more question for you:
Did Liverpool do anything today to even warrant a draw?Answer that question honestly. . .
Nope, Manure were by far the better side, but L'pool looks like a team confused and we were all hoping against hope, they upset Manure.
Seriously speaking, if u guys don't do something about your defence, it may be a LONG HARD season.
You were lucky today, you had time to re-organise after 'Pool's equaliser, unlike Fulham and Everton.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2010
@HNIC,
You and who agreed?Answer mine and I'll answer yours.
As for Tuesday,you might as well field your first 11.Because even that might not be enough for y'all.
You need to end this drought soon. . .Milk cup might be a great place to start
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by RuuDie(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
& they said Berba wasn't worth 30mill. . . . . that how SAF had lost it 4 taking DB9 over CT32. . . . . . I will say it to my last breathe; I don't care if all Berba does is to pomade his hair and stroll about the OT pitch all the rest of his career - he is still one of the BEST players to wear the MUFC shirt!
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by RuuDie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
About the O'shea incident . . . . . there's always the question of if the striker woulda eventually gotten the ball given that the VDS was already rushing out to attack the situation. So we cannot directly say that was a goal-scoring opportunity when the ball was loose and not in the control or possession of the attacking player.

Yellow card and free was just about enough punishment!
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Ruud,
I was one of the vocal opponents of Berbatov,but I guess I was wrong!!!
Judging from yesterday's performance,he's definitely one of our best players. . .
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by sircool(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dont worry very soon u wud luv yakubu again
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by denony(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
What are you people insunuating?
the referee awarded a penalty and free-kick in favour of liverpool
while denying united their two penalty claims, the liverpool players
handled the ball twice inside their 18 yard box, who is talking about that.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
RuuDie:

& they said Berba wasn't worth 30mill. . . . . that how SAF had lost it 4 taking DB9 over CT32. . . . . . I will say it to my last breathe; I don't care if all Berba does is to pomade his hair and stroll about the OT pitch all the rest of his career - he is still one of the BEST players to wear the MUFC shirt!

Mo daran!!!!

Berbasuck cos he scored a hat trick has suddenly become one of the best players to ever play for Manure?

When a team has no history or the supporters are too shallow, thats what you hear
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
See opaks in full flow.
Na Bayern come get history?
A club full of gestapo and stazi supporters should be sent to the torture chamber.
In case you missed it,his hat-trick was better than anything any silly mis-firing Bayern player has done in recent time.
Una no fit beat ordinary cologne at home in your shitty league.Then you'll come here and say it is competitive,but Werder Bremen manage a draw against CL debutants Spurs.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
Compare history and Bayern schools Manure in every aspect of it.

Recent time?

This yr alone, Olic, Muller and Robben have all scored hat tricks and no one has claimed them to be the best thing since hands-free wa[i]n[/i]k

Person wey draw Fulham and Everton dey complain say Bayern no fit beat Cologne? Bayern that schooled your team in the rudiments of football less than 6months ago?

What short memory you have? Manure is our wife in case you dont know.

Celebrating 10yrs of total domination vs Manure
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by tkb417(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
Spurs drew Werder away and Fulham beat all ur top clubs home and away

so drawing with Fulham is better than Koln

Koln = Wigan athletic

RuuDie:

error!!!!

edit ur post. Tevez got hattrick for UTD too and hes not one of the best players to ever play for UTD
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
tkb417:

Spurs drew Werder away and Fulham beat all your top clubs home and away
so drawing with Fulham is better than Koln
Koln = Wigan athletic

This your early morning drunkenness is unbecoming. How would you call yourself an exec and be brunk at 5pm on a Monday. Jooorr now!!!

Which clubs did Fulham beat home and away. FYI Koln >>>>> Everton

error!!!!
edit your post. Tevez got hattrick for UTD too and hes not one of the best players to ever play for UTD

The day Oshea scores a hat trick, He would automatically become a Manure legend too
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by misterh(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
dayokanu:

Compare history and Bayern schools Manure in every aspect of it.

Recent time?

This yr alone, Olic, Muller and Robben have all scored hat tricks and no one has claimed them to be the best thing since hands-free wa[i]n[/i]k

Person wey draw Fulham and Everton dey complain say Bayern no fit beat Cologne? Bayern that schooled your team in the rudiments of football less than 6months ago?

What short memory you have? Manure is our wife in case you dont know.

Celebrating 10yrs of total domination vs Manure
Point of correction, they won based on the away goal rule.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
misterh:

Point of correction, they won based on the away goal rule.

That was because Bayern was more interested in keeping the scoreline decent and not embarass the pride of Engerland. Think about it, out of 4 halves Bayern totally dominated 3. Immediately Robben scored, He was pulled out to reduce the humiliation,

For the last 15 mins in Old toilet, It was obvious Bayern were contented with passing the ball around and not scoring more.

If Bayern played Babanawa FC, It couldnt have been easier. That game vs Man Utd was probably the easiest game we have played in a very long while.

Man Utd can we play you every weekend?
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by tkb417(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2010

This your early morning drunkenness is unbecoming. How would you call yourself an exec and be brunk at 5pm on a Monday. Jooorr now!!!

Which clubs did Fulham beat home and away. FYI Koln >>>>> Everton
mumu
Fulham beat Wolfsburg a former Bundesliga Champion home and away tongue tongue

How can Koln be greater than Everton?

then Aston Villa is greater than Leverkusen/Hamburg/Dortmund and co
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
Do you remember Deportivo beating Manure home and away?

Do you remember Roma beating Madrid home and away?

Do you remember West Ham(tevez) beating Manure home and away?

Aston Villa bawo? You know that of all representative in European competition from the big leagues Germany, Spain, Italy and Engerland, Aston villa is the only one that has been knocked out cold?
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
story

do u remember Chelsea flogging u 4-2 to in 2005?

Do you remember Bolton playing 2-2- draw with ur hapless Holywoof FC at the Alianz arena

and do u remember UTD banging ur head at the last minute and ur cry baby (osei Kuffor) shedding tears like a retard in 1999

when EPL team sneeze, German clubs freeze
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Do you remember Bayern flogging Manure home and away in 2001,

Do you remember Bayern pummeling daylight out of Arsenal in 2001

Do you remember Leverkusen eliminating manure, Liverpool and Arsenal in 2002?

Do you remember Bayern sending Arsenal to their graves in 2005?

Do you remember hamburg humiliation Man City and Aston Villa in 2008/2009?

And most importantly Do you remember Bayern sodomising Manure last April?
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by Moonstone(f): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
*sits in for this luxurious history class, taking notes*

DK is obsessed with Man Utd. Why he won't move is beyond me.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
ode

Do you remember Fulham sodomising Wolfsburg home and away just last season

Do you remember Fulham whitewashing Hamburg to play in the final

Do you know Bundesliga only has 3 representatives in UCL compared to 4 from EPL

Do you know premiership clubs have won 11 UCL trophies compared to ur shytty bundesliga (7)

im sure you know 11>>>> 7
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by BinghiNya(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
dayo kanu, do you smoke pipe before you post. If rafeal wasn't sent off bayern would have lost 7-1 like roma on that day.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
BinghiNya:

dayo kanu, do you smoke pipe before you post. If rafeal wasn't sent off bayern would have lost 7-1 like roma on that day.

If my grandmother had pen1s she would have been my granfather
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Can't believe Manchester United beat Liverpool. . .

Wish I watched the match.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by RuuDie(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ tkb,

Its not just becuz of the hat-trick. . . . . he's showing stuff that we totally ignored previously for sake of he was not scoring as prolifially as we wanted. 85% of Antonio Valencia's best crosses came from DB9's tee-offs.

DB9 is a born footballer - it is not gra-gra or agi'di.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by RuuDie(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Can't believe Manchester United beat Liverpool. . .

Wish I watched the match.

oh mama-gee. . . . . . u just missed out on 1 of the goals of the season!
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2010
RuuDie:

oh mama-gee. . . . . . u just missed out on 1 of the goals of the season!
You can say that again. grin grin
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by tkb417(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2010
Ruudie
I'm not saying he's not a brilliant footballer but to say he's one of the best that has worn our shirt is not true. People like Giggs, Scholes, Ole Gunner, Beckham, RVN et al are people we are talking about. Berba need to be consistent with what he did on Sunday for him to be amongst the greats. It didn't take CR7 a season to be one of the greats in UTD and of course, Berba has only shown us his credentials in just a game. We are looking forward to more. I can't wait tho
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2010
@DK
Why is most of your " do you remember" Opaks resident in 2001/2?
If Newly entered tottenham could force Werder in Germany,one of your " supposed" CL reps,then there is no hope for the Bundesliga.
EPL might be shyte,but the Bundesliga ain't nothing.
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^ Just 7 days ago, Ranger International of Enugu forced the great Manure to a goalless draw at Old Toilet.

Note that Rangers should be worse than Stoke City or Cologne
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
hmmm
Rangers would beat Koln blue black
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
DonKey,
And debutantes,CL virgins, Tottenhan,almost rap.ed CL never-do-wells Werder,in their own Bedroom.
Go sleep abeg.
Where were yiou when your Badstuber,LawnMower,Treetop,Tiger battery,Olic, were playing goalless with a useless
Cologne?
Re: Manchester Utd vs Liverpool On 19th Sept: 3 - 2! by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
Rangers beat Koln?

How many games have Rangers won the in the CL since hey started participating?

If Rangers were to be in BL, they would be playing in the regional leagues,

Cologne would beat Everton black and blue thats guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid (4 - 1) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / UCL: Arsenal Vs Marseille (0 - 0) On 1st November 2011 / Tottenham Vs Inter Milan : Europa League (3 - 0) On 7th March 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.