Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Create And Use Bank E -wallet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Create And Use Bank E -wallet (582 Views)

I Need New Friends In Nigeria To Help Me Create An E-wallet Account Opay.chipper / How To Save Your Phcn Power Supply And Use It Later / I'm Selling My Infinix Note 4..buy And Use 30k(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Use Bank E -wallet by Okfiscal(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2019
An e-wallet is a type of electronic card, used for online transactions neither on computer or smartphones. It utility is the same as that of debt and credit cards.

E-wallet stands for electronic wallet. E- wallet must be linked to ones bank account before transactions could be done. The major aim of e-wallet is to make paperless money transactions easy and fast.

Guide on how to create e-wallet account.

Below are step on how create e-wallet account:

App downloading

To get start, you will first download e-wallet application from Google play store for Android phone or Apple App store for IOS phone. E-wallet App varies from one to others, i.e each bank has is own e-wallet application.

Going further, once the app has been downloaded on phone or computers, it has to open and some information about you will be required such as your name, surname, Email address, mobile number and your date of birth has to be entered. You will say to create a user ID and password for logging into the application at any time.

Set a pin

The last step of registration is to set a numeric pin. Once the pin has been set a one time verification code will be sent to the number entered at the first stage to complete the registration process.

Linking cards

Once the registration process is confirmed and collected, You can now link your debit and credit card by entering the necessary card details or by scanning your card with the aid of phone.you can link your existing online bank account and load money directly into your wallet.
Learn more click :https://okfiscal.com/how-to-set-up-and-use-bank-e-wallet/

(1) (Reply)

About Think Media Nigeria / Types Of Rotational Stages Used In High Precision Manufacturing / Any Opinion From Doogee Y8 Users?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.