Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,529 members, 7,934,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:07 AM

Redmi 7 Could Launch In India On 24th Of April Along With Redmi Y3 : Report - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 7 Could Launch In India On 24th Of April Along With Redmi Y3 : Report (340 Views)

Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) / Xiaomi Cancels MIUI 12 Update For Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi 6, And Redmi 6A / Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Price In Nigeria, Features & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 7 Could Launch In India On 24th Of April Along With Redmi Y3 : Report by iamadilanwar: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2019
From last few days it was rumored that the Redmi 7 series smartphone will soon launch in India. It was expected to be sometime around the launch of the most popular Redmi Y3 which is all set to be launch on 24th of April in India. Now the company has released a cryptic tweet which hints todays the Redmi 7 smartphone launch. It indicates that the company is planning to launch Redmi Y3 and they will be surprise launching the Redmi 7 smartphone in the same event. in the tweet they have mentioned “ a few surprises lined up” which means and indicates that we could also see the Redmi 7 and Redmi 7A smartphones in the launch event.https://techontrend.com/redmi-7-could-launch-in-india-on-24th-of-april-along-with-redmi-y3/

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Where Can I Buy D Rn7 In Ph? / 5 Online Businesses You Can Do From Home With Your Phone And Make Money In 2020 / Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.