Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,751 members, 7,965,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:17 PM

Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife (46422 Views)

See The Photo Of Popular Hausa Celebrity Zango "Reading A Magazine" Naija React / Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Buys New Multi Million Naira Wrangler Jeep / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by PrinzCarter(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
Divorced five women shows he's the problem. And to think a lady would know her lover is a serial divorcee and still go ahead to marry him is baffling
once there is money women ,women and more women will marry him
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Who cares
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by BluntBlunt: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stupid girl agreeing to marry him. The fat Cain used for the other wives is waiting for you. Stupid Bimbo
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Odetokun3(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Funkybabee:

tou better don't speak what u don't know, I guess u don't know nothing about their culture before taking a new wife. Hausa man prefer girls child than boys go and find the reason

Wetin be your own argument nw?

Are you telling me they don't still match make their daughters to husbands?
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Onyekachi419(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Is that your ass up?

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Gamborima(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pls share it for me 2 my twitter account
http://www.twitter.com/gamborima
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by kingkhan(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Dan shegiya ba, if he has a daughter nemesis would surely catch up with him.. Dan Taqi zaman auren bura uba
he has one doughter and four sons
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
His village people are pursuing him, how can he marry five women and divorce them, that's serious.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Adam Zango, a popular Kannywood actor is set to marry his sixth wife next week.  The actor is set to wed one Safiya Umar Chalawa also known as Suffy at 2:30pm next Friday, and the wedding would take place at Emir of Gwandu Central Mosque in Gwandu, Kebbi state.

Adam Zango who is set to marry his sixth wife, has six children – four boys and two girls from his five wives who he divorced.  Daily Trust reported that Zango’s first wife was Amina. He married her in 2006 and she gave him his first son, Haidar. Haidar clocked 12 years recently. What led to their divorce is still not known. Zango had married five wives, before their divorce they gave him six children – four boys and two girls. It was gathered that the actor had divorced all the five wives and the reasons for their divorce were still not in the public domain.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/22/hausa-actor-adam-a-zango-set-to-marry-sixth-wife/

just second handing women here and there!
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by SweetyZinta(f): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin grin grin very hilarious

BabangidaHamza:
Dan shegiya ba, if he has a daughter nemesis would surely catch up with him.. Dan Taqi zaman auren bura uba
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by ensamy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
He has to divorce his spiritual wife first before he will succeed in marriage. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ogbanje man. Married more than twice, yet it didn't work, rather this is his 6th attempt, such a shame. He needs deliverance.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by whytediamond(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
ainas247:
Thank you! my Igbo brother, this particular comment is for the people that understand it.

E joor. Senior man, Abeg translate for me, I love yoruba adages.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Aboki99(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s 72 virgins and there is no specific hadith that mentions virgins but there is one that does mention 72 wives though.

OK, may I know the Hadith reference please and it's isnaad? Working on a paper on Islam and terrorism.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by MissRaine69(f): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aboki99:

OK, may I know the Hadith reference please and it's isnaad? Working on a paper on Islam and terrorism.
So which part of your paper constitutes “researching” sources? I am not being rude but if you are going to reference something would it not be pertinent to look for the source rather than me telling you?
On a different note the true terrorists are the Christians what has been done in the name of Christianity eclipses whatever it is you are trying to argue in relation to Islam and terrorism.

Berber-Hispanic Muslims occupied the Iberian peninsula for nearly 800 years compare that rule to the conquistadors, the siege of Carcassonne and the activities of the so called Crusades sanctioned by the Latin church? The colonisation of Africa? Slave Trade?
Terrorists in whose eyes? That’s what you need to look and try to be objective about it.

Regarding the virgins it was more of a propaganda tool rather than a reason to commit religious atrocities.
The Holy Wars were expensive and not many wanted to join the army anymore so Saladin looked at ways to get young men to join his wars against the Christian Crusades for control of the Holy Lands so he ..............
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Keep marrying and divorcing

That's your calling
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by ebenholer(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Like he is doing this to prove a point or break a record...on a serious note this is crazy and shows a sign of life without basis.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=Onyekachi419 post=77763593][/quote]

I'll take that as a yes... grin
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2019

I'll take that as a yes..

I'll take that as a yes..
I'll take that as a yes...
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by paix(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
Divorced five women shows he's the problem. And to think a lady would know her lover is a serial divorcee and still go ahead to marry him is baffling
The women are desperate to be married, that's why.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by paix(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
bestman09:
He wants to test and taste all the ladies in his locality
If he discovers that the breasts are not pointing, he will divorce and marry another till he gets the type he wants. Since he cannot see the breasts before marriage.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by mammanbawa: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Alee basakkwace yi mai hankuri dudda dai dan shegiya na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Wears Boxer Briefs In New Instagram Photo / Unbelievable: The Person Responsible For Emanuela’s Pregnancy Revealed / Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.