Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (932 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Career/ambitious Ladies? / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: . by bigpicture001: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Naijamyhome:
Hi Famz, I need a mature, good looking and serious lady for friendship that could lead to something meaningful. She must be ambitious, good looking and less than 30 years old.

If interested, kindly PM me.

If u meet my gf...sh is like that..but still u wont like her in the long run....just be careful what u pray for..example....

Sh has become so ambitious that sh doesbt recognise holidays like xmas nd easter, sh doesbt believe in buying her man ordinary siglet for birthdays and specail days....

Sh places work and money over every other thibg in yhis life...yes. That made her rich cuz at 24 sh is worth say 5million ...

But u would still prefer a medium earning less ambitious loving gf...trust me..just b careful what u pray for...

Remeber with ambitious single lady. Sex is usually not on the table for u....lol...just b careful
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
bigpicture001:

If u meet my gf...sh is like that..but still u wont like her in the long run....just be careful what u pray for..example....

Sh has become so ambitious that sh doesbt recognise holidays like xmas nd easter, sh doesbt believe in buying her man ordinary siglet for birthdays and specail days....

Sh places work and money over every other thibg in yhis life...yes. That made her rich cuz at 24 sh is worth say 5million ...

But u would still prefer a medium earning less ambitious loving gf...trust me..just b careful what u pray for...

Remeber with ambitious single lady. Sex is usually not on the table for u....lol...just b careful

But he didn't ask for your girlfriend, why the generalisation
Re: . by bigpicture001: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I too sabi nd mrs poke nose...if u must kniw av dated 4 of same kind of ladies...they are all the same...all a guy would like dem for is dia hardwork nd nothing more.....
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
bigpicture001:

Re: . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Re: . by bigpicture001: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Naijamyhome:
Yeah, you're very correct quite. But as much as that's is true for every 8 in 10, there will always be that person that embraces a perfect life. I like ambitious girls because they don't dwell in their comfort zones, they are quite intelligent, and ultimately challenge you to be a better person...except for the grey areas which you have pointed out but then it's all about getting the priority right!

Wot i think a man needs especially if he is thinking of settling down is a suportive, beautiful, working nd loving lady...ambitious shoud be totally outta it....well gudluck in ur quest...dnt say uv not been educated about them....my gf is at work now .even dou all her staffs took 2day off..sh would b there from 7:30 am to 7pm...on easter day......
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
bigpicture001:

Wot i think a man needs especially if he is thinking of settling down is a suportive, beautiful, working nd loving lady...ambitious shoud be totally outta it....well gudluck in ur quest...dnt say uv not been educated about them....my gf is at work now .even dou all her staffs took 2day off..sh would b there from 7:30 am to 7pm...on easter day......

What are you still doing with her?

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Money and material possession isn't everything.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
hmm e don reach dis stage to dey place advert for relationship?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Goddys:

What are you still doing with her?

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Money and material possession isn't everything.
ooooooooohhhhh it isn't everything? You guys are now complaining about a successful lady? Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
bigpicture001:

I too sabi nd mrs poke nose...if u must kniw av dated 4 of same kind of ladies...they are all the same...all a guy would like dem for is dia hardwork nd nothing more.....

So dating 4 same kind of ladies means they are all the same undecided I don't argue with clOse minded people, isn't worth it.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
bigpicture001:

My kind of girl.
Please, send her these kisses from me. kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by anochuko01(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Preshy561:
My kind of girl. Please, send her these kisses from me. kiss kiss kiss
yinmu
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
anochuko01:
yinmu
Are you Okay?
Stay on your lane, next time.
Re: . by anochuko01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Preshy561:
Are you Okay? Stay on your lane, next time.
would you beat me if i dont?
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
bigpicture001:

So what are you still doing with her since you can't wife her?? Why not go for the needy, lazy, visionless, no future ambition lady that will ask you for 10 naira to buy pure water undecided
Re: . by bigpicture001: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So what are you still doing with her since you can't wife her?? Why not go for the needy, lazy, visionless, no future ambition lady that will ask you for 10 naira to buy pure water undecided

You talk about the two extremes on the opposite sides....there are mny ladies dt are either dangerously ambitiuos nor idiots öike u described...dox are the kibg dt i now seek.....

Will call of the relationship once i.meet ladies of this category

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Broken English Proverbs In Warri / Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex / He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.