Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage (932 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by linx123: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ademola Odunade, who is the President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, on Friday dissolved a marriage of three years between a businessman, Sherif Adesola and wife, Damilola, over alleged poisoning and adultery.
Sherif said, “I want the divorce because I escaped death when Damilola poisoned my food.

I caught her red-handed putting the poison in the food she wanted to serve me. When I reported the incident to her parents, nothing was done about it.

Damilola also rains insults and embarrasses me in public. She also fights me and tears my clothes.
I don’t want Damilola to......https://janefblog.com/8098-2he-impregnated-my-friend-wife-begs-judge-to-dissolve-her-3yr-old-marriage/

Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by kenralph(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
One chance marriage.
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by northvietnam(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
I don't know why this pleasure objects called women always think they have a say when it comes to marriage .... for Gods sake even if ur hubby sleeps with your sister or friend , you should ask him his grievances and then kneel down and apologize to him.... Women were never in Gods Original plan when he was creating the world . God created them when he saw Adam needs a Hole to be peeing pap inside.. So every woman should stop giving us headache abeg, its our world ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by funmijoyb(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Women of this days cha . na their children go suffer this one .

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why is there so much talk of divorce nowadays?
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by akinade28(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
Why is there so much talk of divorce nowadays?
People rush into marriage without enough preparation
Some people enter into marriage on the basis of emotional feeling or falling in love and when the feelings disappear they also pack out
Some people marry because of material things such as money and beauty, once it's gone they also quit
Youths nowadays are longer willing to endure in their marriage or tolerate their partners. Any little issue they quit
Adultery is now a norm
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
If u want to preserve ur life u better stay far from over possessive, jealous & unforgiving ladies.. Love ain't worth dying for. If the court doesn't dissolve it oga dissolve urself from the union & stay alive undecided

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by SymplySonayon(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
northvietnam:
I don't know why this pleasure objects called women always think they have a say when it comes to marriage .... for Gods sake even if ur hubby sleeps with your sister or friend , you should ask him his grievances and then kneel down and apologize to him.... Women were never in Gods Original plan when he was creating the world . God created them when he saw Adam needs a Hole to be peeing pap inside.. So every woman should stop giving us headache abeg, its our world ..

I pity your wife

Hiss
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by BlackfireX: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Afonja again
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by northvietnam(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
SymplySonayon:

I pity your wife

Hiss

read your Bible my Dear

in Gen 2:18 , God decided to make Adam a suitable ' helper ' (which suggests subordination). So he made all the animals and brought them to Adam to name. It was only then ( Gen 2:20 ) that our omniscient God determined that none of the animals were suitable to be a bed mate for Adam that was why God created Eve ( Gen 2:21 )
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by khia: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
northvietnam:

God made Eve for Adam to love not to abuse. When God made Adam he realized his mistake and corrected it by creating Eve. grin
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by Skmoda(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
khia:

God made Eve for Adam to love not to abuse. When God made Adam he realized his mistake and corrected it by creating Eve. grin
Shior cheesy
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by khia: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin be
Skmoda:

Shior cheesy

grin grin
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Make I pack here first
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by Ciaos: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
northvietnam:
"Woman no dey God's original plan"
I no blame u ,na woman way born u i blame, because if to say she no born u ,u no go get mouth dey talk nonsense.
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by northvietnam(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
khia:

to warm Adams bed , what else ...

Adam had food to eat , he had animal to eat, he had spring water to drink, he was taking care of livestock ... but he lacked one thing witch is A pussy cat and boobi
Re: He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage by khia: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2019
northvietnam:

to warm Adams bed , what else ...

Adam had food to eat , he had animal to eat, he had spring water to drink, he was taking care of livestock ... but he lacked one thing witch is A pussy cat and boobi

Adam didn't know what a puna and breast were but Yah saw that he was lonely and blessed him with Eve. Eve had so much control over Adam to the point he ignored Yah's rules. That was the beginning of men being SIMPS/SUCKERS grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Encounter(s) With Mad People / How To approach young Women Between 20---30 Years Successfully. / Ultimate Love: Roksie, The Most Trending Couple In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.