Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (40982 Views)

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / Mass Suicide Bombings At Two Mosques In Pakistan. 60 Dead, 100 Injured (graphic) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Sterope(f): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Easter worshipper is too vague a word to use.

ntyce:

The NZ attack was selective, the targets were specific.
The occupiers of the Sri Lanka hotels were of diff backgrounds..

You expected Obama to say... Christians killed in church, Hindus and Buddhist killed in hotel....
Even those affected didn't complain..
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by ifyboy60(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sterope:
You mean when the Arabs decided to expand after recapturing their cities. Maybe one day, Christians will blame Jews for Holocaust and Pogrom. Well, some
so called 'Christians'' are already doing that.

Also If I were to go by the usual narratives, every Muslim will contribute towards terrorism. The toll of Muslim victims will not come directly from supposed Islamic terrorist groups but the non-muslim armies like US/NATO armies and Boko Haram will never attack mosques etc.

I am not only blaming Western countries, Russia, Arab nations and Iran have a share in these war crimes against Muslims.

u are getting it all wrong. they were not Arab cities to start with. and finer Fighters were not really Arabs, they were the ottomans, present day Turkey.

the Arabs were first conquered by the ottomans after which they turned their attention on Christian cities.

there is no correlation between the crusades and the Jewish holocaust, mind u, not only Jews were killed during the holocaust. Catholics, Jehovah witnesses, roma people, polish people and Russians were also massacred.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:
In as much as I like President Obama, but instances like this is where I have serious issues with him and his PC [Political Correctness]. There are times that it's okay to be very diplomatic in one's pronouncements and utterances and there are times to just outrightly call a spade a spade. If he finds it very easy to utter the word MUSLIMS when sending condolences to the victims of a WHITE SUPREMACIST/ISLAMAPHOBE in New Zealand, there's absolutely no reason not to utter the word "CHRISTIANS" in his condolences to the victims of ISLAMIC TERRORISTS in Sri Lanka.

It's obvious the reason why those churches were targeted and blown up, so to try to dance around the core issue here is to do a disservice to fighting HATE in all its form. The Muslims that were killed during their Friday prayers in New Zealand were not referred to as "Friday Worshippers," therefore, the Christians who were slaughtered while attending Easter service should not be referred to as "Easter Worshippers," they were targeted and killed because of their Christian faith.

Having said that, to those of you who are using this incident to sing praises of Donald Trump as the savior of Christianity, I say, "you are ignorant and simply misguided." Trump is no more a Christian than Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, the ISIS leader. He [Trump] does not believe or abide by the tenets of Christianity. So, if you want to expose the hypocrisy of President Obama and Hillary Clinton, do so but do not conflate that with Trump as a model of Christ's teachings. Trump is simply an opportunist and does not believe an iota of what he says when it comes to his Christian beliefs. His pronouncements about Christianity is all TRANSACTIONAL just like he sees everything else.

Perfectly said

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Haddock(m): 3:21am On Apr 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

People bombed inside Churches for Easter services and this is the dumb thing you can say? undecided

Don't mind the idiot sounding smart to himself. Maybe he went to the scene to count the Christians and non-Christians killed
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by hermesprogidy(m): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Sterope:
Are you kidding me?

Haven't you heard that the man is God sent?
Lol.. I recognise sarcasm when I see one. Good one!!!
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by tammie24: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2019
proxillin:
Donald Trump was a gift from Jehovah. No wonder they want him impeached..removed..

And if u r a christian and u keep attacking trump, u r an idiot
your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by abayolb: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
helinues:
Where was God/Jesus when the terrorist was about to detonate the bombs?

RIP to the dead
....see reasoning....hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.