Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,615 members, 7,944,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do You Want To Study Law? Why Still Confused? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Study Law? Why Still Confused? (192 Views)

Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Best Top 22 Universities To Study Law In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study Law? Why Still Confused? by SpaflousNews: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2019
This article is for you!

Law as a system helps regulate and ensure that a community show respect, and equality amongst themselves.

Law is a system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate behavior.

This three-letter word comes into contact with almost every area of daily life, touching upon issues relating to business, economics, politics, the environment, human rights, international relations and trade... continue reading https://www.lowtuitionuniversities.com/degrees-in-law-and-jobs-available/

(1) (Reply)

Development And Validation Of Parenting Style Scale / Advice Need Please / Adelaide-csiro IPHD Australian And New Zealand Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.