Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Becomerich Bows Out Of NL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich Bows Out Of NL (3037 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by phantom(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2010
lol, jaks is another mad man i swear, simply phenomenal.
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Jarus(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
Beaf is illisterate. he dont know me, he think he can kill me. Look, .com have more member than nairaland. seun is ibo, hausa man gave him 10 pounds, nairaland is hausa. my 3 years old son know map.

when jonathan came to canada, earthquake happen, what did that tell you? jonathan can not win. jonathan cannot win me. i am more pupolar than jonathan.
ribdau can not win too. ribadu's uncles cousin was my schoolmate in unilorin. even i know idi-agbon daughter ronke

all of you are wrong here, i am still on nairaland, beaf is nothing but a small boy, who doesn't know me. i laugh smiley

Africa countries. and I would list other later.

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Congo
Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire)
Djibouti
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea Bissau
Guinea
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Reunion
Rwanda
São Tomé and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zanzibar
Zimbabwe

I have to go
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by saintneo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by illusion2: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kolo kolo !
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by youngies(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
Jakumo:

Beaf you are pray for me to stop posting my map. God will not answer this pray, since it is not approve by me, and is NOT show on MAP. This is how people are disturb me sometimes, but I will not mind them, since I am change my IP address every day for Seun. Do you know Seun is pretend he is not Ibo man ? But I know his trick, and he will see me again with another new name by tomorrow morning.

Let me ask you, how many Yoruba is in Kogi State ? This is how Hausa people are control you with pepperganda, and you don't know. SEE MAP Look at Benin Republic, and SEE MAP of how they are now take over Nairaland, together with Ibo people who do not understand Mapology and Electricity Engineering.

I am try to warn you, but you are laugh and close eye like person who cannot read map, and telling me to stop conversation with all my different Nairaland name, but I will NOT stop, because they are all ambassador of BECOMERICHISM who can guide us all to Benin Republic. I provide work and employment for many Benin people visiting Canada, and I also attend school with many politician and soldier in Nigeria, before the King of Canada call me here to do Electricity Engineer Seminar and educate people to do and undo.

My wife is shout on me to come and do sexy sexy for her, so I will come back with more map later. Thank you.
Thumbs up Jak!
You got me reeling on the floor grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by AndreUweh(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
Jarus:

Beaf is illisterate. he dont know me, he think he can kill me. Look, have more member than nairaland. seun is ibo, hausa man gave him 10 pounds, nairaland is hausa. my 3 years old son know map.

when jonathan came to canada, earthquake happen, what did that tell you? jonathan can not win. jonathan cannot win me. i am more pupolar than jonathan.
ribdau can not win too. ribadu's uncles cousin was my schoolmate in unilorin. even i know idi-agbon daughter ronke

all of you are wrong here, i am still on nairaland, beaf is nothing but a small boy, who doesn't know me. i laugh smiley

Africa countries. and I would list other later.

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Congo
Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire)
Djibouti
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea Bissau
Guinea
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Reunion
Rwanda
São Tomé and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zanzibar
Zimbabwe

I have to go

CLASSIC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! Nigeria No Longer Big Brother –NEC / Nigeria Budget 2011 To Record N1.1trillion Deficit / Reps Threaten To Revoke Lagos-ibadan Expressway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.