Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

See What A Policeman Posted To The Northeast Did After Completing His Assignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Policeman Posted To The Northeast Did After Completing His Assignment (660 Views)

Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist / Nigerian Soldiers Worshipping God In The Northeast: VIDEO / FG Lifts Suspension On Humanitarian NGOs In The Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Policeman Posted To The Northeast Did After Completing His Assignment by zoba88: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
As shared by police officer Ola Rotimi.....

"187 days ago.
I knelt down on this same Altar in the North east to beg God on our Arrival on this special assignment.
187 days ago. my humble self and 62gallant officers arrived the north east on this special assignment.
187 days ago, I knelt down on this Altar to beg God to keep us from All evil.
Yes.we entered the lions den.
It was a " No retreat ,no surrender war"
AND AT THE END OF IT ALL.
After I finished the counting.
NONE.NONE OF MY MEN WERE MISSING.as we return back to Lagos.
And on this same Altar ,am back again, 187days After.
TO SAY FATHER.THANK YOU"

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/see-what-policeman-posted-to-northeast.html

Re: See What A Policeman Posted To The Northeast Did After Completing His Assignment by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
All "responsible" police officers need to do this before any assignment
Re: See What A Policeman Posted To The Northeast Did After Completing His Assignment by Chizuru01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Look at how a zoo policeman is afraid of Pissfull NE according to APC governor and military. cheesy
Re: See What A Policeman Posted To The Northeast Did After Completing His Assignment by SLAP44: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
They are always afraid

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Many Others Are Not Nigerian.... Sen.musa / Revealed: Buhari Secretly Constitute Cabinet In London-statereporter News / How Nigerians Actually Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.