Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerians Looking For A Job ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians Looking For A Job ? (644 Views)

I'm Suddenly Out Of A Job With Amazing Credentials In Petroleum Engineering UK / me / How To Get A Job Without Work Experience By Abdussalam Amoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Looking For A Job ? by NaijaPosh(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
I would like to start a program that allows Nigerians in the diaspora to have a website where they can go to and find jobs back Nigera. I also would like this website to be useful to priemere nigerians who have a great resume to also use this website to be linked to jobs. Do you feel that this will be useful and do you see nigerians using this service
Re: Nigerians Looking For A Job ? by tollu: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
I believe heaps of such websites are already in existence. But then, the more the merrier.
Re: Nigerians Looking For A Job ? by marabout(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2010
I think it is viable potentially. But you need big time recruiters/employers (banks, oil & gas, govts etc) to work with you.
Most diasporians won't go back if not to well-paying jobs.

But you know how things are. You need to be well-connected or long-suffering/patient.

People at home hardly give to someone they cannot expect twofold from.
If you have powerbrokers to help you, then you will grow fast.
But then Seun might never have expected the runaway success of NL when he started!
Re: Nigerians Looking For A Job ? by NaijaPosh(f): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
Well for the first reply I am aware and done my research but ours has a different spin to it. This group actually has many functions so the job post is just one of many functions. Also I noticed a lot of them are limited information as well as this will only recruit top resumes which will give an incentive for companies to go through us so it is a win win situation. but thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

This Powerful Article Will Enhance Your Customer Service Career -read Now! / Pls Who Has Ever Written A Test Organised By Dragnet / Jobs For Industrial Trainees (it) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.