Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol (421 Views)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by EmmyBlogs(f): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerian Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrsOld Baby Daughter With Alcohol

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-mother-cries-out-after.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by lilmax(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
there's nothing wrong in this, just teach her moderation that's all
Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by cornerplus: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nothing wrong joor
Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Foolish mom.

She kept alcohol within the girl's reach.

A simple, 'colour blue is for mommy or whoever drinks and colour red is for you' would solve the problem.

Instead she runs to social media like we would be the ones to collect the drink from the daughter.

I am sure it happens a lot in homes with kids yet they don't head to SM.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
cornerplus:
Nothing wrong joor

lilmax:
there's nothing wrong in this, just teach her moderation that's all

I want to believe you both are joking, she's 2 years old undecided
Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by cornerplus: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's called innocence. Innocence is different from wrong doing. Fish brain mum wouldn't understand
Re: Mother Cries Out After Catching Her 2yrs old Baby Daughter With alcohol by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

you're not "woked" enough?

like I said moderation, instead of condemning her,she should take a sip once a day cool

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Baby Starts Crawling / Buy Different Brands Of Air Conditioners Here At The Cheapest Prices / Are Parents Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.