Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Get more Subscribers, Views and Likes on YouTube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get more Subscribers, Views and Likes on YouTube (719 Views)

Get followers, likes, subscribers, views for all your social media pages / How To Get Youtube Subscribers/views, Sign Ups, Instagram/twitter Followers. / Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get more Subscribers, Views and Likes on YouTube by exondigital: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2019
=== YOUTUBE: VIEW4VIEW, LIKE4LIKE & SUB4SUB ===

One of the easiest way to grow your influence today is through YouTube, but as a new YouTuber, its usually very challenging getting your first 1000 subscribers even if your content are super rich, but the moment you get that breakthrough, it becomes easier to grow further. Over the past few months more Nigerians have embraced the YouTube platform either to grow their business or influence. The issue is what i mentioned earlier, i.e struggling to get their first breakthrough which is a thousand subscribers and more views.

I created this thread to help new YouTubers hit their first one thousand subscribers in the shortest period possible and help those above a thousand grow even further.

=== How it Works ===

Step 1:
Post the URL of your video.

Step 2:
Click on someone else's URL, watch the video for at least 30secs, like the video, subscribe and type SUBSCRIBED in the comment session.

Step 3:
The person you subscribed to sees your comment and in turn clicks your video, like your video and subscribe to your channel as well.

Step 4:
The more people you subscribe to the more subscribers you will get in return.

that's it!

Below is the URL of my video, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-YfPM6GHY8

(1) (Reply)

Let's Convert Your Website/blog/Youtube Channel to A Mobile App Wit Google Admob / How Can I Get My Wordpress Site To Be Indexed By Google / Adsense Earning And Admob Earning Which Is Best For My Online Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.