Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

"This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud (19030 Views)

Naira Maley Buys Bentley / "Please Release Naira Maley" Nigerian Lady Burst Into Tears, Solicit For Maley / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by Ugosample(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:
even the descendants of slaves aren't into scamming, yet the descendants of those that sold their brothers to the westerners are the ones using scamming as reparation.. irony of life

if u think the white people should be scammed because of slavery,what about the African kings that sold their people to slavery?..why aren't other west and Central Africans not into scamming like Nigerians,since they also took part in slavery...it's so stupid to use slavery to justify scamming.

Nigeria is beyond repair...the country is finally dead.her citizens are killing the country faster than their corrupt government

you have said it all
Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by BENEAMATA: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Ugosample post=77781251]Yahoo is a menace to our society . It's about how this Yahoo is affecting our country negatively It's akin to how the narcos started in Mexico /Colombia According to them, it's the "putas gringos" that snort white powder and not them now see what it has snowballed into 4 decades after,
it's the sane thing we did with kidnapping, saying it's the whites who have cheated us that are being kidnapped now look at the result two decades after, no one can sleep even in the north in peace again We are doing the same with Yahoo, sayinh it's "payback for slavery" but when it degenerates into something else (stealing of pants and body parts is just the beginning) then we will know what we did to ourselves Coupled with the fact that more and more boys will be toeing that line instead of learning skills or getting an education Gbam ! NIGERIANS , UNA DEY HEAR ? NA ANCESTORS DEY USE HIM MOUTH TALK OH !

1 Like

Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
donbachi:
No matter my hatred for yahoo-yahoo scam...i still believe in reparation.

Victimhood mentality goodluck with life with such mindset
Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by HeyCorleone(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019
donbachi:
No matter my hatred for yahoo-yahoo scam...i still believe in reparation.

Lol. What reparation?

That blacks sold fellow blacks into slavery? The white man was nothing more than a buyer. and where there's no seller, a trade doesn't take place.

If someone comes to your village, collaborates with your chief to sell his people for an amount, and your chief agrees, do you then, centuries later, claim it was the foreigners fault for proposing an idea, or your chief's fault for greed into selling y'all?

Why didn't African chiefs and kings resist? If the worst came to worst, couldn't they have employed their juju? I heard there's a well off Badagry called the well of memories where slaves used to drink from before disembarking and they forget everything about their past. Who fortified that well? Certainly not the white man.
Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by charleybam(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
sowilli:
Two wrongs don’t make a right. Slavery is crime, yahoo is crime. Crime is not the antidote to crime. It is all wrong.

Seriously,you said it right
Just the plain fact that i am a hypocrite
Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by shogsman(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2019
All I see is a felon trying so hard to justify his despicable means.
Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by Tecumsehdgreat(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
From d comments I’ve read I can say most pple on dis platform can’t really think ,instead of fighting a symptom of an illness why not cure d illness,yahoo is a symptom of our failed society and leaders but u guys are more interested in curing just a symptom instead of the illness in whole head Dey pain una

1 Like

Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by opebiboy: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Toyoland:
Some hosting servers has blocked nigerian from their service just because of our high rate of cyber crime. Legit software developer like us are now the ones feeling it cry cry
you are not legit. You are a criminal. Long as you have need for money you are a thief. No money is clean, all money is dirty. Everybody is a criminal stealing from the next man
Re: "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud by BigChest(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Uriel Slams Troll Who Said She's Still Begging For Endorsement And Car / Check Out The Photos Of The Woman Labelled As The Ugliest Woman In The World / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Shows Love To The Less Priviledged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.