Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

This Betty Is Not Betty - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Betty Is Not Betty (756 Views)

Harieth Paul & Betty Adewole, Teen Vogue February 2013 / Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Betty Is Not Betty by Evelyna: 2:46am On Sep 17, 2010
do you like the "mad men"? I found Betty(actually January Jones) is so elegant, even it seems that she looks like Princess Grace. haha, with the ugly betty, the two betty are both amazing.one day, when I surf online, I found this photo by accident. from then on, I started to love this jewelry and January Jones. this metal necklace is simple but fashion and wearable.
Do you like it or her? I wanna find out this necklace, or maybe someone can tell me if this necklace can be made by myself ^^
Re: This Betty Is Not Betty by madlady(f): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2010
I like her ( she looks like julia roberts)

The necklace looks cool.

Yes I do think you could try making something like that for yourself.

What's the black section made from, tiny beads? fine leather rope?

You would need to find a large metal object that resembles that piece, you would then attach it in some way to the leather ropes or strings of beads.
Re: This Betty Is Not Betty by bjbead: 3:18am On Sep 20, 2010
I also love her very much.
The fashion necklace is very easy to make, but maybe there is some different with what Betty wears.
I have one similar necklace, it is made very easy. You will know how to do once you look at it.
Please click this link to view the similar necklace: http://www.bjbead.com/other-jewelry/necklace-jewelry-25581.html

Re: This Betty Is Not Betty by madlady(f): 5:13am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^That's so helpful smiley, the necklace looks really nice.

I'm going to follow your link also.
Re: This Betty Is Not Betty by InkedNerd(f): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2010
Supposedly, she made the necklace. I think she has her own jewelry line.
Re: This Betty Is Not Betty by madlady(f): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2010
Well done her, her range looks nice. smiley
Re: This Betty Is Not Betty by Evelyna: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2010
hey madlady, julia roberts? I can not agree with you, at times, I think she looks like Reese Witherspoon, just sometimes, actually , she is herself, January Jones

(1) (Reply)

Free Promo Shirts! Look Great On Independence Day! / Promotional Wearss / Get this Look Of The Week And More:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.