Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,144 members, 7,928,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Could Rema Be Don Jazzy's Son?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could Rema Be Don Jazzy's Son?? (3304 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Rema Be Don Jazzy's Son?? by CapitalHYC(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2019
[b][/b] Early yesterday morning, A friend of mine was Playing Dumebi by this new Artiste Don baba Jay just signed and I seem to love his vibes, I headed for his social media pages and I saw there has been a link between him and D'Prince I goggled out his name,much was your other said about him or his family and I got to read that It was D'Prince that introduced him to Don Jazzy like they said, but looking closely in my own Opinion ,this Boy seems to have a striking resemblance with D'Prince, which could just be Family Trait, atleast my Elder brother looks like an Uncle of mine....
Don Jazzy might have kept his family in the United States away from Public eye and keeping a low key family life...

Re: Could Rema Be Don Jazzy's Son?? by crazyABO(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2019
No Don jazzy uncle ni sad you people go just they cause chaos up and down

(1) (Reply)

See The Luxurious Interior Of Kiddwaya’s Multi Billion Naira Versace Home (video / Bbnaija: Erica Heavily Descends On Laycon Once Again / Help Without ‘fucking’ Us, The System Is Too Hard Slay Queen Begs Men (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.