Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,475 members, 7,978,553 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) (44383 Views)

My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos) / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by bjjose: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
See as this guy dey stylishly dey enjoy or produce baby mama everywhere all in the name of so call celebrity.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
This Guy really love this child ooo.
Its wonderful being a father after all.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by inspitation: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Where's d baby's mom?

Good one.

She is the photographer
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
So, what should we do now?

Help him beat his guy
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
princeking2:
This Guy really love this child ooo.
Its wonderful being a father after all.

Wait until the baby mama comes out to call him a deadbeat father.

I am too old to fall so easily for social media display of affection.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
U see that baby stroller THE KIND OF STUFF YOU ENJOY WHEN U LEAVE THE SUDANESE REPUBLIC OF ZOMBIE... Be a patriot love the dumpsite country the way it is
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Champneys: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jim Iyke onigbese! grin
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
This one is a blacky. Meaning there is a second baby mama involved besides the german/Russian.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by nabegibeg: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Well we never heard any gist of his marriage did we? Celebrities are never private so we would have heard from amebo bloggers at least.. . grin

Light and darkness don't mix @hellfire tongue

Not all celebrity put their life stories on the internet and it not enough to conclude jim iyke has a baby mama
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke who announced few days ago he had welcomed his second child, a boy shared these adorable photos with his son as he took him shopping.

Sharing the photos, Jim wrote: 'Took my guy shopping to upgrade his fly. Then right in the middle of the mall the dam broke. My guy decided to disgrace our entire lineage screaming for food on top of his still forming lungs. For the sake of peace I pulled out a warm bottle and did the needful.
Then my guy decided to do number 1 and 2 simultaneously.
The shopping spree came to an abrupt end. Now my guy is smiling and I'm boning.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/actor-jim-iyke-steps-out-with-his-newborn-son.html

A LOT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND JIM IYKE.

HE SEEMS TO HAVE A COMPLEXITY IN HIS CHARACTER AND MANNER.

THIS IS A MAN THAT DO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE WITH STELLA DAMASUS ( I am wondering what the cause of their misunderstanding )

HAPPY SINGLE FATHERHOOD.

HE HAS JOIN THE LIKE OF TIMAYA.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
nabegibeg:

Not all celebrity put their life stories on the internet and it not enough to conclude jim iyke has a baby mama

Ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
Just so happen to have a photographer in the neighbourhood abi?
There's nothing wrong with a lickle publicity nah... grin

Besides, I enjoyed his writeup. It was soooooooo Jim-Iyke-ish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
inspitation:

She is the photographer
Yea
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by DannyDarvay(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
itspzpics:
Baba mama nko

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE

Who is taking the pictures, a hired photographer right?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

Wait until the baby mama comes out to call him a deadbeat father.
I am too old to fall so easily for social media display of affection.
Wetin concern me? If she like, make she call him livebeat daddy, it doesn't change the minimum wage of 30k.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke who announced few days ago he had welcomed his second child, a boy shared these adorable photos with his son as he took him shopping.

Sharing the photos, Jim wrote: 'Took my guy shopping to upgrade his fly. Then right in the middle of the mall the dam broke. My guy decided to disgrace our entire lineage screaming for food on top of his still forming lungs. For the sake of peace I pulled out a warm bottle and did the needful.
Then my guy decided to do number 1 and 2 simultaneously.
The shopping spree came to an abrupt end. Now my guy is smiling and I'm boning.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/actor-jim-iyke-steps-out-with-his-newborn-son.html

The baby looks like a three to four month old baby.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by SexynSerious(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
tongue embarassed wink kiss

kennygee:
Shey na pikin wey done almost dey waka be new born son?

Which kind reporting be this?
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks Father is hiding Son's face from the camera?
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
LadyHeaven:
The mum? Probably a baby mama but still...
Jim Ike is married.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jim iyke is a fu..ck boy with a failed career. Weak man, instead of working he is there breast feeding . Ashawo boy
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ezi1993:

Jim Ike is married.

Who married him, he is nolly wood fu..ck boy . Period.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) by mubby4real(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
itspzpics:
Baba mama nko

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Which kind thing be this one, you no get sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.