Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,419 members, 7,904,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone (1986 Views)

Ayra Starr Leak Her TOTO Video During Live Performance As She OPEN Her YANSH / Ayra Starr Leak Her TOTO Video During Live Performance As She OPEN Her YANSH / (video) Mother Of 5 Displays Her Toto For Everyone To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone by Dklassgh: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
A slay queen had a bad day in Nigeria after an attempt to bolt away with a stolen phone went wrong.

According to reports shared on Instagram Blogger, tundeednut‘s handle, the yet to be recognized lady stole a phone,was caught and had raw pepper sticked in her.

‘This is extremely sad. Why, why, why? In 2019? I have anger and pain in my soul cause of this. She stole a phone, they caught her and they started sticking raw pepper in her. Why couldn’t they hand her to the right authorities? Wow! This is happening in Nigeria, in 2019? This is sad.‘ – He captioned the video.

The guys in the video are seen forcing the lady to open up her legs to aid the quick finishing of their inhuman act.

One eventually forced open her thighs, teared her panties and blew pepper in her ‘Akosua Kumah’ whiles she screamed in pain.

Other thieves branded as slay queens should learn from this.

Watch Video here>> https://www.soapieteasers.com/2019/04/23/videoslay-queen-striped-nakket-had-pepper-inserted-into-her-toto-for-stealing-a-mobile-phone/

Re: Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Its not a new thing. If a child steals or continuous in the act, mothers use pepper to remind the child that life is not fair. Hence hustle not steal.
BTW, where is the Toto I came to see sef...
Re: Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone by SageMK: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Creepy bàstards and rapists.

What business do they have with her private part?
Re: Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone by phelonrays: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
this is no news na....
it's has been on the net since early last year...
next please....
Re: Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone by itspzpics(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ooopz
Re: Slay Queen Striped & Had Pepper Inserted Into Her ‘toto’ For Stealing Phone by projectreserve2: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Need Research Project Topics & Materials?

Check link in my signature now!

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Said Mercy Is Beautiful On A Post That Featured Mercy, Fans Reacts. Photos / "Super New Me" - Actress Chacha Shares Cute Make-up Free Photos Of Herself / Slay queen goes naked on social media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.