Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nlng Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Update (985 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Update by profsammy: 1:57pm On May 01, 2007
Hi every one i just joined the group and i had love to say that i liked every bit of the time i spend reading your write ups.It's fun.

I wrote the nlng second test too and still waiting for the result.I am sure that the God that saw us true in the first on will see us true in the second test too.

All we need is to keep trusting in Him since we have done our own part.

I got my letter inviting me for the first test through a mail sent to me by one of the staffs in HR after much request since the courier guys could't bring it to my house.However i got the second letter through courier.

I set amail to the address that set the first mail to me requesting fo relevat information and way forward.Once i get a reply i will give you guys feed back.

See you at the training school.

Cheers.[i][/i]
Re: Nlng Update by azeemat: 12:04pm On May 02, 2007
we will be expecting your updated thanks for jobs well done
Re: Nlng Update by benboiz: 12:24pm On May 02, 2007
guy we'll wait to hear from u.we pray God to see us 2ru.
Re: Nlng Update by orjigga1: 4:18pm On May 02, 2007
we r all hoping too. NLNG is d fairest of all d oil companies n they r stil d highest recruiters (per recruitment) of labour. my pal called on monday n waz told dispatch starts dis wk/ nxt wk. i wrote in abj on d 2nd april. success house

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Celtel Employment (call Centre Agent) In Oghara,delta State / Any Job For Corpers / Banking Job For Fresh Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.