Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa (2487 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou / I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

Ask questions before you conclude okay,I opens this thread yesterday don’t mean I started car business yesterday...I have been in this business for years,Common senses somethings is not common for everyone,Thank you

Have you been operating here in nairaland as a guest all these while or you had a different moniker to know about the ovie********* thread?

Anyway were you using or still using the moniker 909Autos. Ok now I'm asking questions so that I can get common sense. Cosplay what do you think..
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Look we're just trying to make sure this is legit.. That's why obekediamondfuto, diportivo, dannybrasky and co are investigating..
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

Have you been operating here in nairaland as a guest all these while or you had a different moniker to know about the ovie********* thread?

Anyway were you using or still using the moniker 909Autos. Ok now I'm asking questions so that I can get common sense. Cosplay what do you think..

Yes I still use it till date,that is for Nigeria used cars,if anyone want to sell or buy while this is for foreign use deals.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

Yes I still use it till date,that is for Nigeria used cars,if anyone want to sell or buy while this is for foreign use deals.

Ok no wahala.. grin
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:
Look we're just trying to make sure this is legit.. That's why obekediamondfuto, diportivo, dannybrasky and co are investigating..

It all good boss man,it is legit that is why I drop more than I’m expected to explain in my last long post just for clearification and make others who don’t understand,understand me more better,Thanks for looking out for me and people on Auto thread section.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

Ok no wahala.. grin

Yes boss thanks for looking out for me I so much appreciate this,I promise I won’t let you or anyone on this Auto thread down,God bless
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
MEW ARRIVAL BMW 428i 2015 Available in Cotonou for the total price to your door step please contact me,Thanks

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by PuZZyNegro: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:
MEW ARRIVAL BMW 428i 2015 Available in Cotonou for the total price to your door step please contact me,Thanks

How much to do original custom paper for 2006 Toyota corolla
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

How much to do original custom paper for 2006 Toyota corolla

600,000 for the duty sir
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

600,000 for the duty sir

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

you don't av cars for people.like us?

Kia picanto

Toyota echo

Mazda 626 and co

don't worry about duty grin
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by PuZZyNegro: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

600,000 for the duty sir

Jesu
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
diportivo:

you don't av cars for people.like us?

Kia picanto

Toyota echo

Mazda 626 and co

don't worry about duty grin

We even have Golf 1 self when you are ready you will get it...SMH
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Jesu

wetin we go do now?

or

600k?

or

to use as is?? cry
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

We even have Golf 1 self when you are ready you will get it...SMH

dem go shake head for u angry

no be wetin my money reach I go buy? undecided
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

inasmuch as u sound nice ET all and niggas are falling for ur "kind and soft words"

it is ILLEGAL.... let's call a spade a spade

In other words u park the car @ seme border then go and falsify details just to clear the car AS IF IT CAME THROUGH SEA.

just to be clear, how do u include a vehicle details in a manifest and draft all other documents that make it seem like the vehicle entered through sea?

this KS about people's hard earned money and that translates to lives.

lastly what's the guarantee that in event of any gbege u can he held responsible?
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

BRO no need to act civil at the expense of others hu don't know what you know

we started this enlightenment campaign, we cannot back out now
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm still for due diligence always, and I expect anyone who wishes to go "the Cotonuo route" to first read this thread and make informed decisions..

https://www.nairaland.com/4330006/how-oviecardealer-assisted-me-getting#64794856

I am not in anyway approving the op's post nor supporting anybody buying vehicles via the land borders as everyone should know by now that there's a FG ban in effect.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:
I'm still for due diligence always, and I expect anyone who wishes to go "the Cotonuo route" to first read this thread and make informed decisions..

https://www.nairaland.com/4330006/how-oviecardealer-assisted-me-getting#64794856

I am not in anyway approving the op's post nor supporting anybody buying vehicles via the land borders as everyone should know by now that there's a FG ban in effect.

OK
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by timifakay(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

I so much hold a large respect for you,you do have a point maybe I did not state the produce well enough.Here I go again

Land board is not open it has been close since 2015 till date but we purchase just car alone in Cotonou,After the purchase of the car we go down to Apapa sea port and do the duty like the car just arrived from outside country,Which sea port clearing,we make the payment like the car is already at Apapa sea port but inside countainer,we don’t clear it like we are clearing the car base on land clearing,

How do you generate credentials for a non existent consignment? Or you just use details of another car of th same model and year?

That is why the duty for sea port clearing is higher than land clearing,So after that is done we take the papers back to seme where the car is and use that same paper to clear it,If custom ask for the paper we give them,It will look like the own came to seme to do something but going back to his destination,that is the logic behide it,and the car most be registered before we pass through that seme road,because if we don’t register the car it will raise a flag that the car was bought in Cotonou,after the confirmation of the papers by the custom and it well verified the papers will be handed over to you and you go your way,

LOL.
Who drives a day or 2 days old car registered in another state to a boarder community known for vehicle smuggling?

As long as you have your duty paid no need to fear at all,those who by pass through bush and all that did not pay for duty and I don’t get involve in such business please Everyone note this,Because I love my sleep and rest of mind while doing business with known and unknown people,so the paper will be genuine and you can present it anywhere to any custom you see on the road...

So please to others thinking other wise should please ask me any question politely I will answer them back,Thanks I await more questions too.

Genuine but illegal. This naija sef tire me... Scam everywhere.

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dannybrasky(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Eloquent!! With the procedures explained in your detailed write up,I'm afraid with the little that I know about bringing in cars into Nigeria,this your procedure is not legal!

Now let me put it in a simple form,i.e the standard operating procedure of graduating in a university is for one to gain admission as a student,study for 4 years or more,graduate and then get a certificate. Are u with me?

Lets say we have Mr A,who followed the procedure I listed up there,and then graduated after the said years.

On the other hand we have mr B with no admission,wakes up one day,looks for vice chancellor,puts huge dollars into vice chancellors pocket,V.C finds a way to get Mr B a certificate as that of mr A without him attending the university.

If the certificate of Mr A and B were to be examined,there is a chance they would both come out as original. Which begs the question,would u say Mr B followed the right and legal procedures laid down by the government and school authorities in acquiring his certificate

If you can genuinely give me an answer to this,I can then go further.......

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

inasmuch as u sound nice ET all and niggas are falling for ur "kind and soft words"

it is ILLEGAL.... let's call a spade a spade

In other words u park the car @ seme border then go and falsify details just to clear the car AS IF IT CAME THROUGH SEA.

just to be clear, how do u include a vehicle details in a manifest and draft all other documents that make it seem like the vehicle entered through sea?

this KS about people's hard earned money and that translates to lives.

lastly what's the guarantee that in event of any gbege u can he held responsible?

I’m done talking sorry I have no explanation to do to anyone again...If you want to be an agent go to Apapa and learn don’t push words out of me again,Thanks
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
dannybrasky:
Eloquent!! With the procedures explained in your detailed write up,I'm afraid with the little that I know about bringing in cars into Nigeria,this your procedure is not legal!

Now let me put it in a simple form,i.e the standard operating procedure of graduating in a university is for one to gain admission as a student,study for 4 years or more,graduate and then get a certificate. Are u with me?

Lets say we have Mr A,who followed the procedure I listed up there,and then graduated after the said years.

On the other hand we have mr B with no admission,wakes up one day,looks for vice chancellor,puts huge dollars into vice chancellors pocket,V.C finds a way to get Mr B a certificate as that of mr A without him attending the university.

If the certificate of Mr A and B were to be examined,there is a chance they would both come out as original. Which begs the question,would u say Mr B followed the right and legal procedures laid down by the government and school authorities in acquiring his certificate

If you can genuinely give me an answer to this,I can then go further.......

Bros no vex buy your car outside Nigeria and import it down and follow the right way,No wahala or buy from Lagos where same procedure Document their use in selling cars to We Nigerians...

Dealers in and outside Lagos do this way at the end you will buy the car and drive with full confidence abi,but you can’t buy from Cotonou have confidence...Nigerians will never change with our soft brain SMH
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dannybrasky(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
You can imagine! Not even a solid defence to what u claim to be doing! Bottom line, u know it's not right and its ILLEGAL!!!

It's not about me mr chairman! It's about the innocent ones who would at one point or the other want to patronize your illegal custom duty procurement.

It would be here for them to see,and YES they would know the truth,its now left for them to make their decision if they choose to use the legal way or illegal( your way).

On this forum,truth would not be hidden mr nobody!!
And dont come here saying Nigerians with their soft brain just to justify your illegal way of doing things. You don't want to get this party started.

Bros no vex buy your car outside Nigeria and import it down and follow the right way,No wahala or buy from Lagos where same procedure Document their use in selling cars to We Nigerians...

Dealers in and outside Lagos do this way at the end you will buy the car and drive with full confidence abi,but you can’t buy from Cotonou have confidence...Nigerians will never change with our soft brain SMH
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by staneless(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019

600,000 for the duty sir

Na wa o....a friend of mine did his own for 390k, 2006 corolla LE. How come ur own cost like this?

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Japaaa

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:30am On Apr 25, 2019
diportivo:
Japaaa

grin grin grin grin grin

lolz bros na true na, how person go come online confidently dey tell us say im be smuggler?
He also expects us to be sympathetic with him cos of his "kind and soft" words.... the last person that succumbed to that was seriously wounded.

the nigga was nice sha, but what is illegal is illegal....lolz.....

Park the car ko, car the park ni.... with someone's hard earned money! if customs seize the car nko? what will happen, as he ran away here, na xo im go still run when the time comes!
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by timifakay(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019

Last time I checked, the brain was made of soft tissues and didn't contain any bones... So it should be soft...
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
So finally the guy don cut-out, anyway the other moniker 909Autos still dey active. The worse part is that while all the frisking was going on people were still asking him for pricing, I really don't know what's wrong with some people sef.

Nice intervention obekediamondfuto, dannybrasky, diportivo, timifakay and co, if after this awareness, active people on this forum still fall victim to these land border vehicle smuggling adverts, then it's their fault.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dannybrasky(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Baba,its clear as the sky! I'm glad o.p detailed the procedures,everyone on this forum can read. So he who have eyes let him see what's written,b4 plunging into it.

Later Make nobody come here come dey yearn say o.p do am dagbo for duty grin what u see is what u get grin

jodecibmw:
So finally the guy don cut-out, anyway the other moniker 909Autos still dey active. The worse part is that while all the frisking was going on people were still asking him for pricing, I really don't know what's wrong with some people sef.

Nice intervention obekediamondfuto, dannybrasky, diportivo, timifakay and co, if after this awareness, active people on this forum still fall victim to these land border vehicle smuggling adverts, then it's their fault.

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
dannybrasky:
Baba,its clear as the sky! I'm glad o.p detailed the procedures,everyone on this forum can read. So he who have eyes let him see what's written,b4 plunging into it.

Later Make nobody come here come dey yearn say o.p do am dagbo for duty grin what u see is what u get grin

Exactly, well-done guys, but you sef eh! You dey give these bad-guys them sliding tackles, left, right, front and back. Wetin you especially do legalo, eh! him fit no recover again oo. grin
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Unrated900(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
House better stop wasting your time buying unreal cars from cotonu,anyone can tell you shit words with done deal

Land border has been closed from cotonu since 2015 Hence any cars customs sees on cotonu been smuglled to Nigeria will be seized....

Besides whats the difference between cotonu cars and Lagos cleared cars which I sell.

A glance and clear difference is just 100k

Why risking a car of millions buying from cotonu to Nigeria because of just 100k please be wise.

They can say anything to deceive your mind about cotonu's cars.

2013 Jaguar Ultimate Hennessey / Best Tokunbo Toyota Camry Cheapest Deals Ever!!!! / »»» Sold!! Neat Toyota Rav4 04 @ N1.1M Negotiable «««

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58