Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,479 members, 7,904,793 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (1611 Views)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / OMG!!!! Meet The Tallest Girl In Nigeria / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Dklassgh: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Meet Yvonne Rofem, a model, who has been tagged by some as the “Tallest Girl in Nigeria” and she has gained social media clout lately.

A student of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Yvonne Rofem has been trending on social media in the past few months and there have been a mixed reactions on her claim to be the tallest girl in Nigeria.

The female model standing at well over 6ft is quite a popular figure on her campus in Akure.

Yvonne Rofem’s photos surfaced on a social media recently and Nigerians in their reactions, claimed she might not be the tallest girl in the country.

See more photos here >> https://www.soapieteasers.com/2019/04/23/meet-yvonne-rofem-the-tallest-girl-in-nigeria/

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by cosymyman: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
She tall shah!
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by StarUp: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
I love how shoes fit her legs though...

Talking about shoes... I bought shoe of 250k and you expect me to be walking on ground? See, if you hear any sound on your roof, just know am the one grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by sholatech(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Not fair of her to still wear high heel..

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by indiegen: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Her name should be Tallani , Yvonne is a water or resources
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by amaniro: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
shocked

This one na giant ooh. She's a no-go area ooh ;
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
how will I enjoy this 1 on bed

(1) (Reply)

Soon Agbo Medicine Will Become A Trending Business In Nigeria / Regina Daniels Shows Off Midriff In Sexy New Photos / Bbnaija's Omashola, His Mum, Tuoyo Rock Traditional Attires As They Arrive Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.