Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory (993 Views)

When Ladies Being To Fade Out / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) / My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by CaptainMitch: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
So on Easter Sunday I had a very swell time at my friends party, then he asked his driver to drop us off, but because I fell asleep my friends had his car take me to a females house. She really annoys me as I hate seeing her, When I woke up and realized I got angry and walked out on them, but I was quite tipsy I boarded a tricycle and the next thing I remember is getting shoved off with so much force, now I have bruises that's making me feel very sick and painful.

I had my phone damaged, my cloth torn, my shoes and purse stolen, I got home barefooted, the pain has been really unbearable because I have deep bruises and I just remembered that each time I fall sick I get scared of dying. I couldn't even go to work or have my bath. This will be the among the most tragic accident to happen to me. How did your Easter go??
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by Preshy561(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
I didn't really understand but may God heal you and set you free

3 Likes

Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by CaptainMitch: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
I felt like ranting because I am in a lot of pain, I hope I get better soon.
Preshy561:
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by iTearHerToto: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:
I see you on Nairaland anytime I come in. Are you planted here? angry

1 Like

Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by Mariangeles(f): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
So on Easter Sunday I had a very swell time at my friends party, then he asked his driver to drop us off, but because I fell asleep my friends had his car take me to a females house. She really annoys me as I hate seeing her, When I woke up and realized I got angry and walked out on them, but I was quite tipsy I boarded a tricycle and the next thing I remember is getting shoved off with so much force, now I have bruises that's making me feel very sick and painful.

I had my phone damaged, my cloth torn, my shoes and purse stolen, I got home barefooted, the pain has been really unbearable because I have deep bruises and I just remembered that each time I fall sick I get scared of dying. I couldn't even go to work or have my bath. This will be the among the most tragic accident to happen to me. How did your Easter go??
Sorry

1 Like

Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by Preshy561(f): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I see you on Nairaland anytime I come in. Are you planted here? angry
Are you okay?

Don't ever quote this moniker again, seriously.
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by Preshy561(f): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I felt like ranting because I am in a lot of pain, I hope I get better soon.
You Will, stop being scared of life.

You really need to commit to prayer, honestly. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by iTearHerToto: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Are you okay?

Don't ever quote this moniker again, seriously.
I just did. I think I should inform Seun. you will make a good mod given that you're workless yet determined. angry
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by olu77(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Disgrace and dishonour always come before people quit shayo now. I wish you quick recovery and hope you've learnt your lessons.
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by CaptainMitch: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Even sane people get robbed, times are dangerous and annoying that's the message I was trying to pass. I was reckless with my anger and I didn't drive out. I took too many risks. My injuries is causing me discomfort and I can't sleep.

olu77:
Disgrace and dishonour always come before people quit shayo now. I wish you quick recovery and hope you've learnt your lessons.
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by Kdon2: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I just did. I think I should inform Seun. you will make a good mod given that you're workless yet determined. angry

Dont you see she is headless on her profile?
Re: My Sad Easter That Refuses To Fade From My Memory by olu77(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Even sane people get robbed, times are dangerous and annoying that's the message I was trying to pass. I was reckless with my anger and I didn't drive out. I took too many risks. My injuries is causing me discomfort and I can't sleep.

I just thought you could have made a better judgement if you were sober. It is well

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Quality That Matters In A Man / Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? / Do Gynaecologists Get Aroused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.