Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video (20579 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Police Officer Uju Reacts To Arrest Of Nairamaley Says We Are Our Own Problem / I Dont Give A Fvck About Your Marriage, Nairamaley Calls Out Simi. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by JOSHUAKING123(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2019
i like the song
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by cindybaby22(f): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2019
cr7lomo:
This is what you get when all manner of hooligans are in the entertainment industry...

Government should use these two touts to set an example to those that encourages this dastardly act...u can't try this in developed countries...
Developed countries are worst
Go listen to lyrics of Lil Wayne and birdman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Angel223: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2019
grin
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Craigslists: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2019
cindybaby22:

Developed countries are worst
Go listen to lyrics of Lil Wayne and birdman

You dey game.

Our naija musicians are not even that explicit.
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2019
NobleAngell:
Because there's nothing else to sing about right? It sounds funny right now until you begin to say, "oga abeg na joke o." Then the joke will be on you.
How many Nairaland account do you have? Every female account I try to view their profile pix all I see is your pix.
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Isoduwa(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Gabrie300:
How will Nigeria move forward with this?

* Tufiakwa to this country

*I regret coming to this country

So you be Niger?
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2019
scribble:

oh stfu

naira looks like a 3 year old female toddler and reasons like a rat1

You are so dumb that every one thought you where autistic from.birth

But thank goodness for freebasics at least you can comment here

Îmbecile

2 Likes

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Arizonaaddict1: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2019
OKorowanta:
Make dem drop am.
Opportunity come once.
Naira Marley has seized his to trend.
He is the highest gainer as over a million people who've never heard of him before are now aware of his name.
I'm a marlian you are not living in this earth if you don't know naira Marley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by NobleAngell(f): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

How many Nairaland account do you have? Every female account I try to view their profile pix all I see is your pix.
I have just one account o. Pls if you see my pic on any other account abeg call 911. That person is an imposter.
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by kennypoka2(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2019
I think some artistes like M.I, 2 face, falz and co need to join simi in this fight so that these fools can shut up. They are ganging up to attack a lady and they are not ashamed. Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by anambraamaka: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Nawa
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Akuruoulo(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2019
Gabrie300:
How will Nigeria move forward with this?
* Tufiakwa to this country

*I regret coming to this country

u no just come , u are an indigene
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by AJ10(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2019
only if Our so call.. country is working. although they will ban the song that for sure
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2019
nah today... they self want cash out from the music scamming industry.. imagine singing nonsense like this but they will still make some shows, bag endorsement here and there, and people will recognize them... this is how Nigeria wanna be known... support for mediocrity but negligence to hardwork and intelligence..
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by klashe(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Set of ignorantees ...

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by yeman2012(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2019
cr7lomo:
This is what you get when all manner of hooligans are in the entertainment industry...

Government should use these two touts to set an example to those that encourages this dastardly act...u can't try this in developed countries...
don't be surprise when you see police officer dancing to the music when is out no be Nigeria we dy?

1 Like

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by okonja(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
I talk ham.........all the noise na publicity stunt grin
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by DVMtuppence(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

Una don come, USA no be developed country àbí... Like say their artists don't sing about drugs
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by scribble: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are so dumb that every one thought you where autistic from.birth

But thank goodness for freebasics at least you can comment here

Îmbecile

get off nairas genitals u halfwit
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Another nonsense set to hit our ear drums
Lubish

1 Like

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Treasuredlove:
because similar is their publicity tool
The idiotic song should just be banned in arrival, it just sounds so senseless. In a saner environment, efcc would have started wonderful investigation on these two guys and they wouldn't be disappointed with what they find

if what you said is true then most Americans Artiste would be in Jail for singing and rapping about drugs and Violence
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by pinkhill(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2019
It is really not Simi the musician but rather SEE ME but spelt like SIMI
dheaven:
Must they call out Simi. Why not do your thing than than calling out someone else. Last time I checked every body have their different views in life.
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2019
scribble:

get off nairas genitals u halfwit

See who is talking

When your breath smells like your brothers balls ... I wonder if they are salty enough for you ?

Îmbecïle
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by mjizzie(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2019
feeling the track already..Release the song make we enjoy am.
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by mjizzie(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Feeling the track already. Release song abeg make bad belle people hit theur head against the wall.
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
I am a YAHOOBOY. It was lately I did a street study and I got that teenage boys, haven't failed to secure admission early and with a cheap Android phone of less than 15k they easily become Yahoo scam apprentice of some older lazy guys in the street or estates who eat from laptop. After sometimes, they too start getting few cash and iTunes cards. All you hear them say is "I am going to big Bros side, he is putting me through things." Parent ask questions! what thing. After some months, their dressing begins to change. Mix alcohol bcom their normal drink. They begin to distance themselves from their usual friends or mates. Soon, they change their 15k phone to a better gadget and buy their first hand-to-hand lappy. They are coming up. A guys of about 17 and 18 who is not working buys 2 or 3 iPhone 6 and more, there parents ain't asking questions. Girls will be like "he just bought me a gown of 25k and a Samsung phone. Their parents especially their mothers discuss everything aside their own problem. They gist and gossip about other people's children but they don't see anything wrong with their own kids. With time schools like Tasue, Fuoye, Lautech or oou will squeeze them into one department either in education or one course like that. Or better still they get a part-time form of one poly, that is if they still have interest in anything call school. Soon, they become fully established in this crime courtesy of other lazy and criminally minded gangs they meet on campus. They soon upgrade to bigger trade. If the known formats and controls ain't working great, they seek for charms. From Dollar to pounds to pants and Benz. We see their parents everywhere, raising their shoulders like their boy is a CEO. They do many things including building houses with sinful money. They even attend church services in their group and sometimes convoys. The church even tagged them "Those Yahoo boys in our church". They feel comfortable And even come out to share testimony, even some of their parents..... Most times when you see the big rides and the shrinkers who ride them, they look like hired drivers or houseboys in them. Their carriage and sense defy their worth. What is their job, maybe they can come and tell us themselves. But am sure they have no business files or company documents that can be handed over to their own children at old age. Any one in blacks send shocking waves to their hearts... That man could be a police. Anyone asking them questions on anything,to them,is a SARS informant. The community police post has taste of their benevolence, so if you report their activities to any police around, you are endangering your self. They are no more confined to the old one room apartment with any lappy guys. Now they live around us in popular estates in big well furnished flat and duplex. Their girlfriends are street celebs. They hold birthday party and cars flocks their street. Accommodation agents now give them preference in allocating apartment. Whatever is the rent, they can pay. No one wants to work in factory anymore. No one wants to be a starter again. Everyone wants to be a soft worker on phones and laptops. I am a Yahoo boy, you all know what I do. Nemesis will sure catch up with everyone of us, either for crime, benefitting from it or refusing to speak against it Iya mbe fun omo ti o shashe, Ekun be fun awon, ohun owo mi oto. I am on the street, that is my office. #copied

2 Likes

Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

later they will be saying sars this , sars that
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by scribble: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

See who is talking

When your breath smells like your brothers balls ... I wonder if they are salty enough for you ?

Îmbecïle

get off this douche bags balls

his career is doa
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by scribble: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I am a YAHOOBOY.
It was lately I did a street study and I got that
teenage boys, haven't failed to secure admission
early and with a cheap Android phone of less than
15k they easily become Yahoo scam apprentice of
some older lazy guys in the street or estates who
eat from laptop. After sometimes, they too start
getting few cash and iTunes cards. All you hear
them say is "I am going to big Bros side, he is
putting me through things." Parent ask questions!
what thing. After some months, their dressing
begins to change. Mix alcohol bcom their normal
drink. They begin to distance themselves from
their usual friends or mates. Soon, they change
their 15k phone to a better gadget and buy their
first hand-to-hand lappy. They are coming up. A
guys of about 17 and 18 who is not working buys
2 or 3 iPhone 6 and more, there parents ain't
asking questions. Girls will be like "he just bought
me a gown of 25k and a Samsung phone. Their
parents especially their mothers discuss
everything aside their own problem. They gist and
gossip about other people's children but they
don't see anything wrong with their own kids.
With time schools like Tasue, Fuoye, Lautech or
oou will squeeze them into one department either
in education or one course like that. Or better still
they get a part-time form of one poly, that is if
they still have interest in anything call school.
Soon, they become fully established in this crime
courtesy of other lazy and criminally minded
gangs they meet on campus. They soon upgrade
to bigger trade. If the known formats and controls
ain't working great, they seek for charms. From
Dollar to pounds to pants and Benz. We see their
parents everywhere, raising their shoulders like
their boy is a CEO. They do many things including
building houses with sinful money. They even
attend church services in their group and
sometimes convoys. The church even tagged
them "Those Yahoo boys in our church". They feel
comfortable And even come out to share
testimony, even some of their parents..... Most
times when you see the big rides and the
shrinkers who ride them, they look like hired
drivers or houseboys in them. Their carriage and
sense defy their worth. What is their job, maybe
they can come and tell us themselves. But am
sure they have no business files or company
documents that can be handed over to their own
children at old age. Any one in blacks send
shocking waves to their hearts... That man could
be a police. Anyone asking them questions on
anything,to them,is a SARS informant. The
community police post has taste of their
benevolence, so if you report their activities to
any police around, you are endangering your self.
They are no more confined to the old one room
apartment with any lappy guys. Now they live
around us in popular estates in big well furnished
flat and duplex. Their girlfriends are street celebs.
They hold birthday party and cars flocks their
street. Accommodation agents now give them
preference in allocating apartment. Whatever is
the rent, they can pay. No one wants to work in
factory anymore. No one wants to be a starter
again. Everyone wants to be a soft worker on
phones and laptops. I am a Yahoo boy, you all
know what I do. Nemesis will sure catch up with
everyone of us, either for crime, benefitting from it
or refusing to speak against it
Iya mbe fun omo ti o shashe, Ekun be fun awon,
ohun owo mi oto.
I am on the street, that is my office.
#copied

itunes card for wetin again
Re: Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video by scribble: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

if what you said is true then most Americans Artiste would be in Jail for singing and rapping about drugs and Violence

the FG needs them to keep nighas in jail and caskets

we are our own worst enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Rosy Meurer On Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.