Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,934 members, 7,966,456 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:01 PM

Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate (12599 Views)

Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate by bigpicture001: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
bkool7:

You ppl are jus making Tinubu popular with all these your obsession with his personality.
You can't air any opinion in politics without mentioning Tinubu.
Haba!

Because he is the most trubalist,and most corrupt Nigerian....

You were not born wen he ruled lagos, you would hv known him better
Re: Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate by bigpicture001: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
bkool7:

You ppl are jus making Tinubu popular with all these your obsession with his personality.
You can't air any opinion in politics without mentioning Tinubu.
Haba!
You don't understand, we are the tru lovers of Nigeria....hence we don't want a very bad and most corrupt Nigerian to lead our ship...if u want his history with corruption...just typ...."send it"....u will b shocked
Re: Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate by Mace0lane: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2019
We’re you given cbn NNPC FIRS jobs under PDP for your father to be demanding it under PDP ?
Borderless:

I laugh at your dumbness. You rejoice over NPower while their own kids get NNPC, CBN and FIRS jobs.
Re: Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate by temak1: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
bigpicture001:

Handing tinubu d full machinery of leader will put buhari in ambode's shoes when the time arises....i pity the zombie president
I don't think there can be any political discourse in Nigeria today that Tinubu's name will not be mentioned. Tinubu this, Tinubu that. This man is highly influential!
Re: Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate by bigpicture001: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
temak1:
I don't think there can be any political discourse in Nigeria today that Tinubu's name will not be mentioned. Tinubu this, Tinubu that. This man is highly influential!

He is unarguably the most influential man in naija politics..but ma p with his is that he is force a change in many of naija's institutions just for his personal gain....

He is naija's most corrupt human being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) / Military Mentality Affecting Buhari- Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.