Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,324 members, 7,913,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have (717 Views)

Understanding A High Value Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have by tizzyhands(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
A High-Value Woman
The qualities of a high-value woman is a must have as it makes you stand out amongst others and you’ll be sought after by all men. A high-value woman is a woman with the following exceptional qualities that makes her sought after by men greatly. Being a high-value woman doesn’t make your value depreciate even though the people around you can’t see your worth but knowing your standards and not crossing the thin line, expressing them in a feminine way, and accepting the consequences of keeping firm on them.

Consequently, most men love a high-value woman who chooses herself first unlike pleasing nice girls. A high-value woman has exceptional qualities that enable her to live a life where she commands respect and admiration from men and anyone that comes into her life.

She doesn’t substitute her standards for any man who doesn’t step up to meet her needs and she is willing to walk away from such a man.

Most men admire such a woman as she challenges him and at the same time, he gets inspired by her and steps up to be a better man.

It’s so unfortunate that most of us don’t realize how precious we are so we tend to accept ill-fate and mistreatment. It is advisable to take out time to explore what you want and what you don’t want.

Men Don’t Love This Kind Of Women
Men are absolutely different as some admire particular sets of girls while others prefer the opposite. Guys don’t like girls who keep coming to them for assistance every time not minding if you are the cutest in the universe but instead learn to avoid depending on a guy for virtually all your needs so as to garner respect from him.

Qualities Of A High-Value Woman You Must Have
I tend to write this distinct post because my younger sister and my cousins came to me complaining about how they were being used and neglected as I do feel for them. Most men would say words like “You are extremely good for me” or “you are damn pretty and lovely but I don’t want a serious date.”

I then summoned courage by explaining to them why they need to cherish themselves and stay by their principles and be that high-value woman every man wants to walk down the aisle with.

Won’t you love to be a high-value woman all guys strive for? If you really want to know how then carefully follow the following tips:

Try knowing your worth

Try doing away with that mentality that you are inferior to others and learn to have this mindset that you a high-value woman who’s no man won’t like to be taken for granted. Having this mentality of inferiority complex tends to impede you from being a high-value woman.

When you start telling yourself you’re a precious diamond and know your worth, you will be the type of woman all men want to have.

Learn to imbibe self-confidence

This is one of those qualities of a high-value woman you must have to attract most men to you immensely. Learn to believe in yourself that you are the type of woman most men would love to spend the rest of their life with. Absence of self-confidence is like flogging a dead horse as you will end up being used by men and you won’t be held in high esteem.
Read more on https://relhealth.com/14-qualities-of-a-high-value-woman-all-men-desire-to-have/

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnate Twin Sisters And They Are All Happy Together (photos) / . / Cradle To Fame: SMEDAN sponsors N15M reality Tv Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.