Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,702 members, 7,882,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Jonathan Appealed To Me To Pipe-low On President Buhari – Reno Omokri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan Appealed To Me To Pipe-low On President Buhari – Reno Omokri (341 Views)

NOSDRA DG/CEO Pledges To Refocus Agency On President's Renewed Hope Agenda / Nigerians React As Imam Of Peace Heaps Insults On President Buhari / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appealed To Me To Pipe-low On President Buhari – Reno Omokri by goodsolomon: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2019
An aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has described his boss as a saint who is tolerant, forgiving, humble, patriotic and kind.
Reno made this known in his official page where he revealed that President Jonathan, in the spirit of Easter called him and appealed to him to respect the office of the Nigeria President and show kindness to President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.leadingreporters.com/news/lead-news/jonathan-appealed-to-me-to-pipe-low-on-president-buhari-reno-omokri/
Re: Jonathan Appealed To Me To Pipe-low On President Buhari – Reno Omokri by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2019
Fear grips omokri

(1) (Reply)

Ugborodo Demands Chevron Must Meet To End The Ongoing Mother Of All Protests / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest / Daily Nigerian News Highlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.