Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] (18102 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by GTFO(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
seborrhic:

I wonder.
Some bloggers can be so annoying.
Don't know if it's illiteracy or what.
This one cannot even differentiate btw onlookers,policemen and even police van that he even had to include a police van as one of the suspects.

They are always the first to blame that Sudanese Man for his stupidity! Whereas the OP and MOD are topping the list 'emselves!
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by osuofia2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
NCAN awaits the release of the most important details....OP your job is not done yet....

[img]https://i./YZBB.gif[/img]
HEHE, YOU NO WELL ASWEAR
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by seborrhic: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
GTFO:

They are always the first to blame that Sudanese Man for his stupidity! Whereas the OP and MOD are topping the list 'emselves!
Somehow the Sudanese made things worse.
Never seen this amount of bloggers,many useless.
Many went into blogging because the Sudanese couldn't provide jobs and cost many others theirs,so every literate,semi and illiterate jumped into it.
Check out the grammar,the English and you would just cry atimes.
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by elemagoon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in robbery.
Gee your blessings na double double oo...
May you and or your vulnerable innocent loved ones be victim(s) of vicious armed robbery....
May you and your crew be arrested as one. Amen.
Baba God abeg answer this prayer for and on behalf of Satani 66 IJMN. AMEN
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by Edyice: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
See police station undecided

Very bad
Small building
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
where are d pictures of d robbers? na wetin make me rush enter dis thread be dat.
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by alfajohn: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in robbery.
. What you don’t know is that when you apply for visa the western world countries are wizards of technology, they tie your email address to all your social media accounts and obviously you will be refused visa. Then you will say your village people are on top your case. Continue to wallow in your ignorance. Surely you will reap your just rewards.
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by ubongga(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
ds is one of d most stupid news i ever read in nairaland.... whr are the six arm robber suspect
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by EnaibeSam: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
NCAN members are not yet satisfied with this news. All they need is their names.
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by EnaibeSam: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
[b][/b]
ubongga:
ds is one of d most stupid news i ever read in nairaland....
whr are the six arm robber suspect

By their comments we shall know them. NCAN members
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by ubongga(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2019
EnaibeSam:
[b][/b]
By their comments we shall know them. NCAN members
oga Wat are you sayin?
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by EnaibeSam: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
ubongga:

oga Wat are you sayin?

What am saying is that, you sound like one of the NCAN (Name Checkers Association of Nairaland) members.
Re: Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] by ubongga(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2019
EnaibeSam:

What am saying is that, you sound like one of the NCAN (Name Checkers Association of Nairaland) members.
story for the gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo / 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran / PDP Supporter Shot Dead In Gboko, Benue State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.