Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:04 AM

Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage (2276 Views)

Burna Boy Chooses Nigerian Owner Of Gatwick Airport Over Activist Yele Sowore / Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tboss ‘loosing It’ Over Negative Comments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by joshchisimdi: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cardi B has dragged Angelica Nwandu, the Nigerian owner of The Shade Room over negative coverage of her life and career as a musician.Cardi B who specifically dragged the Nigerian owner of The Shade Room for continuing to post negative content about the people in her life,  insisted that TSR might have calmed down with the slander on her but they have then taken the heat to her friends and associates including her husband, Offset; the members of City Girls; and Pierre “Pee” Thomas, the CEO of her label, Quality Control.

In a deleted Instagram post, she wrote;“We don’t need to be posted on blogs with people that just got negative shit to say just so you could hate your life, your looks or your day cause their not happy with them self thank you,”

“She know that she not allowed to post me, so what does she do? She posts mad shit of people that she know that I’m associated with,” Cardi said in a now-deleted video, before listing off the accomplishments of Offset, City Girls, and the QC boss.“I’m not saying that I only want people to post positive shit about us. At the end of the day, a blog is a blog, and I feel like they gotta post the good and the bad. But come on, now. That bias shit that people wanna do all the time because they on a fucking hate campaign—they on some ‘Bleep QC,’ ‘Bleep Cardi B’ campaign. That shit is getting wack.”

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/cardi-b-drags-nigerian-owner-of-the-shade-room-over-negative-coverage/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by joshchisimdi: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
wink wink
Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by TANID(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na Lie
Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by meobizy(f): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
*Snore*.
Say what?
I doubt this is true.
Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by Bluezy13(m): 5:42am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmm...

Okay o.
Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by lilianofentse(f): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2019
TANID:
Na Lie
its actually true
Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by TANID(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
its actually true
Ok Thank You Ma
Re: Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2019
No b lie

(1) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Don Jazzy’s Offer To Come To Nigeria - Uk-based Singer, Folashade / Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha In A Combo Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.