Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) (50747 Views)

Man's Attempt To Steal Jeans From A Boutique Thwarted By CCTV (video) / Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera / Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Kaycely: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
stop abusing her.... this is naija where job seekers pay with their yansh for job. Who knows how she got the job in the first place? Maybe the Boss has been digging her gold.

As IT staff doesn't have access to where such amount is kept in a typical office settings...but she does, not just access but free access...

My opinion the Boss should be queried. The girl may have just wanted to pay herself for the special services she has been rendering to the Boss, in clearer word Am not supporting her in anyway
I pity her

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
dominique:

Mail me

I have sent you a message now ma. You can check
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Just2endowed2:

I have sent you a message now ma. You can check

Seen and replied

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is she that dumb that she could not observe the camera above her... this too mumu abeg..
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Girls steal a lot these days..

All the interns that have been caught stealing in the past 5 months in my place of work are all girls with no exception
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaycely:
stop abusing her.... this is naija where job seekers pay with their yansh for job. Who knows how she got the job in the first place? Maybe the Boss has been digging her gold.

As IT staff doesn't have access to where such amount is kept in a typical office settings...but she does, not just access but free access...

My opinion the Boss should be queried. The girl may have just wanted to pay herself for the special services she has been rendering to the Boss, in clearer word Am not supporting her in anyway
I pity her

The boss is a woman, olodo
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
pode:
First that money is not up to 150k and secondly everything here is around to fool everyone to view their page

Total money stolen is 500k, not 500k stolen in one trench... Read u no go read.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by themanderon: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Face of a beautiful and smooth criminal.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Lust for money got her blinded cos she should have noticed the CCTV right above her.
This one know CCTV If she seeam? she fit think say na torch wey oga dey put on if he close late. Even if they free her, I doubt if she can go back to YABATECH. The shame will be too much.

1 Like

Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
She didn't try at all, she will block the chances of others wanting to do their IT there.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Excelbright11(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
we live in a world where people do wrong things.
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Kasali226(m): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Don't blame her she is into business admin grin grin
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by babadigu(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2019
I really don't like crime of any kind, but most of all I hate foolish theives. ..she no get sense, I mean, how she no go know say cctv de watch her every move...she's just foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.