Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com (29579 Views)

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by babtoundey(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
I sincerely don't know what Bello is still looking for in government House after four years of abysmal performance. Young, VIbrant but useless!
I served in Lokoja and my eyes see mwuen for the place. The man is simply irresponsible. Even if he contests under God-chosen party I don't expect any sensible person to vote for him.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by searchlight: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2019
OmoYorubaNiMio:
Has PDP ever denied any serving politician a 2nd term ticket due to non performance
Sen. Christ Ngige was preferred to Chinwoke Mbadinuju in 2003 in anambra state because of poor performance.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by fortunejum: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2019
The man no try.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by poshbrave(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2019
if this guy fail to secure a second term just say good bye to ur political career maybe u can come back for House of Rep.
#Up SDM....et Karma work in progress
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by 30ammy(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Quality20:
No o!. We d great youths of Nija wont take ds rubbish. This is our only member in governance, why remove him for an old man? Yahya bello shd stay put, no body is removing or denying him APC ticket.
Take note, Nairaland youths, NANS and youth council, dont let these old men throw away our reprentative out of governance pls. Buhari, Atiku, Gowon, Murtala were all youths when they first came into d limelight.
We wont take Ambode treatment in kogi.
Are you for real?? Young man and his incompetency , so we will keep voting him cos his a youth..you are senseless

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
searchlight:
if you think Yahaya Bello is the worst governor in Nigeria then google Chinwoke Mbadinuju of anambra who was in office from 1999--------2003
Open your ear widely to hear, open your brain to understand, I didn't say worst governor in Nigeria's political history, I said worst governor in Nigeria meaning he is presently the worst. GET THAT?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by Wallade(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Quality20:
No o!. We d great youths of Nija wont take ds rubbish. This is our only member in governance, why remove him for an old man? Yahya bello shd stay put, no body is removing or denying him APC ticket.
Take note, Nairaland youths, NANS and youth council, dont let these old men throw away our reprentative out of governance pls. Buhari, Atiku, Gowon, Murtala were all youths when they first came into d limelight.

You also smoke the weed that Yahaya Bello smokes. Youth! Is Yahaya Bello an exemplary youth?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by balonaija(f): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2019
hm
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by Safyqueen: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
APC will be very stupid to field this nonentity as it's governorship candidate for the following few reasons:

Igala must produce the next governor of the state to fill the space death denied them few years back, it has become a norm just like in Benue where the tiv being the majority has been at the helm same goes to kogi where the igalas are the majority.

The man (yaya bello) is the worst governor in Nigeria by a huge margin, he lacks idea on how to move the state forward, who wasn't at the first place prepared for the job which eventually came to him by chance.

With these two reasons, APC will be doing itself great harm and therefore making it very easy for the PDP to reclaim the state's administration if they field bello, PDP will simply present an igala man and sweep the polls thoroughly.

This is the most stupid comment I had ever read on nairaland. The Ebiras are patiently waiting for you Igalas, very ingrate people to field a candidate for the next election, it is then we shall see who owns Kogi state, who sort and fought for the creation, you will see the differences between Ebira person and Idoma man.

So it is true that whether Yahya Bello perform or not Igalas will never like him.

For your information, it is either Yahya Bello or any other Ebira person to complete the eight years or no Kogi state again.

Go and tell your Papa that Ebiras are not slaves then he will confirm to your concrete skull
that actually Ebiras were never defeated in wars right from time memorial.

Enough of this useless Igala egocentricity, tribal chauvinism and selfishness.

Don't forget to come and campaign in Okene with your tribal Igala candidate. Rubbish.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by clickwtB(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
BLATANT LIES!!!![quote author=WonderManly post=77832118][/quote]
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
So Ortom and Yaya Bello are close friends... No wonder. grin grin

Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by Tareq1105: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
okeyfrank:
Dino is a just man afterall.

Bello will definitely face the natural law

Kogi State has never been lucky enough to have a God fearing person as governor.

Pls don't call me a religious bigotry, Kogi State will not come out of its challenges until a Christian, I mean a true Christian, is given an opportunity to run the state.

It's hard for me to say it but that's my assessment and my solution.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Safyqueen:

This is the most stupid comment I had ever read on nairaland. The Ebiras are patiently waiting for you Igalas, very ingrate people to field a candidate for the next election, it is then we shall see who owns Kogi state, who sort and fought for the creation, you will see the differences between Ebira person and Idoma man.

So it is true that whether Yahya Bello perform or not Igalas will never like him.

For your information, it is either Yahya Bello or any other Ebira person to complete the eight years or no Kogi state again.

Go and tell your Papa that Ebiras are not slaves then he will confirm to your concrete skull
that actually Ebiras were never defeated in wars right from time memorial.

Enough of this useless Igala egocentricity, tribal chauvinism and selfishness.

Don't forget to come and campaign in Okene with your tribal Igala candidate. Rubbish.
First, you don't need to trash my opinion, view and assertion to establish yours, politics is a game of numbers and you don't win elections by your physical strength or military prowess, if not what befell Abubakar before his declaration as the winner, you and I know very well that it would have been almost impossible for an Ebira man to emerge more so a complete failure and an incompetent fellow in the person of Bello.

Examine the tide since 1999, Igala has always been there and would have been there till now if not for the unfortunate incident.

Take it or leave it, Igala must produce the next governor cos they're the majority and they know how to capitalize on that to score a political goal, Ebira and the rest will always be playing second fiddle and bragging plus chest beating won't redeem that, the point here is APC will commit political blunder to field Bello cos they'll definitely lose to PDP that will present an Igala man.

To buttress my points, politics is a game of numbers and the majority will always claim the mantle. Is that clear?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by comradewanle(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Quality20:

Funniest post of the day.......who Bello help? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by Bimpe29: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace and disappointment not only to the good people of Kogi State, but to the entire progressive minded youths of Nigeria.

Whether he dump APC or not, he will not the election insha Allah.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by jerrymej(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Quality20:

Just to abide by the ethics of this forum, I'll leave your case to God... You don't have tgw idea of what has been happening in Kogi State since his administration took over... May God forgive of this ignorance defense.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by Safyqueen: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
First, you don't need to trash my opinion, view and assertion to establish yours, politics is a game of numbers and you don't win elections by your physical strength or military prowess, if not what befell Abubakar before his declaration as the winner, you and I know very well that it would have been almost impossible for an Ebira man to emerge more so a complete failure and an incompetent fellow in the person of Bello.

Examine the tide since 1999, Igala has always been there and would have been there till now if not for the unfortunate incident.

Take it or leave it, Igala must produce the next governor cos they're the majority and they know how to capitalize on that to score a political goal, Ebira and the rest will always be playing second fiddle and bragging plus chest beating won't redeem that, the point here is APC will commit political blunder to field Bello cos they'll definitely lose to PDP that will present an Igala man.

To buttress my points, politics is a game of numbers and the majority will always claim the mantle. Is that clear?

What you fail to understand is that the North being the majority in Nigeria were not ready to part away with the presidency 1999 but when they see that Nigeria will be no more, they have to succumb to the agitation of Afenferes, Nadecos, etc. Kogi is a micro Nigeria and if you think Ebira are minority that will never taste power in Kogi state, then the Yorubas, wouldn't have taste presidency in this country.

Politics is not only game of numbers but also game of power and most importantly game of interest.

The Ahmadu Ali, Abubakar Audu anchored by Obasanjo days against Ebiras are over and gone for good.
In between the Ebiras and Okuns in Kogi state, there is no minority there.

We believe Yahya Bello has come to break the jinx and nobody will folds hands and watch you with your chauvinistic agenda again. Gone are the days for good.

For the numbers you are talking about, introduction of card readers during election has taken care of your usual game. No more PDP result form.

Obasanjo who trampled on Ebiras just because of late Abdulrahman Okene who ask late Abacha to arrest him is no more relevant today even in otta farm as regard election. Show me the Igala political lord that will conquer the Ebiras today.

Stop fooling around with this 'majority concept' of a thing, he who have tasted power is no more minority.

Lastly don't forget my advice, just try to campaign in Okene with your Igala candidate and tell them to vote your candidate because they are second fiddle in Kogi state, you will see the differences between Ebira person and idoma man I repeat.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by ofordegreat(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
IHANLU:

Source: http://www.kogiflame.com/pressure-mount-on-gov-yahaya-bello-set-to-dump-apc-for-accord-party/

In saner climes, no political party should give him ticket. He does not deserve reelection unless Kogi people wishes to continue with such kinda person in government.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by chiefobdk(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
EarthKing:
The only thing that cut my attention was his friend Samuel Ortom advice him to dump the party.

Show me your friends and I'd tell you who you are.

Well, both of them are still dragging the worse governor that ever emerge on the surface of the earth.

We have never had it this bad in Kogi, not even under Augustine Anebo the military governor.

This article is fake. dont believe it,, yahaya Bello is not friends with Ortom. He worked against Ortom during election
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by EarthKing(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
chiefobdk:

This article is fake. dont believe it,, yahaya Bello is not friends with Ortom. He worked against Ortom during election
. I thought as much. heard its just mare rumour.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
@Safyqueen
Are you saying Igalas are not the majority? Igalas constitute about 50% of the population. Na wa
Re: Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com by WonderManly(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2019
clickwtB:
BLATANT LIES!!!!
Wetin be ur own there?...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘Igbo’ Story / FUTO Staff And Students Welcome Abia Returning Officer, Oti With Funfair (Video) / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.