Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race (18432 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by GEEBITE: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Keep padding people's CV,who made Tinubu CFO at Mobil.He left as a country treasurer.Go look at Exxon Mobil organogram,you will see how
''highly'' ranked that position is.
iammo:
cool

Very good, Professionals and technocrats must join politics and participate heavily, rather than giving online criticism only. This is what keeps lagos ahead. Tinubu retired as Exxon mobil CFO, Fashola a SAN and Ambode a hirely trained Accountant and forner state Accountant General.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by Safyqueen: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Kogi state is a micro Nigeria. Tribalism plays a larger part of the game of any sort in the state. If PDP is ready to reclaim the state they should field somebody from Kogi central where Yahya Bello comes from so that the zones can complete their eight years, anything contrary will help Yahya Bello to succeed.

If Otorm of Benue state can be reelected, why not Yahya Bello after all the former is more notorious about salary imbroglio than the later.

Again, the Ebiras are not slave to any tribe in Kogi state. The Ebiras fought for the creation of the state and they never had the opportunity to govern the state until now therefore Yahya Bello is their interest for now except PDP plays along.

Some may call me names here but the truth I have said and will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2019
I really dislike this nofavorss guy
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by Wantedmiller: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2019
andycom:

so you're saying that yeye bello should continue being stupid there abi? SMH

That is exactly why APC want to change him to bring a better candidate
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by iammo(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2019
GEEBITE:
Keep padding people's CV,who made Tinubu CFO at Mobil.He left as a country treasurer.Go look at Exxon Mobil organogram,you will see how
''highly'' ranked that position is.

Try googe functions of Chief finance Officer and that of Treasurer, and you'd clearly see you're wasting your time on irrelevance.
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by andycom(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Wantedmiller:

That is exactly why APC want to change him to bring a better candidate

IGA must it be APC? you guys don't learn and will never learn. must it be APC or PDP? sometimes when I see this kind of reasoning I regret coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Gforce2019:

Dino is afraid to contest for governorship election...
He doesn't wan to loss the one he already won.

Dino, stay put in your red chamber, Jeje..

He won't loose it... it's the luck states which their gubers are not on same timeline with NASS election have.

Adeleke is still a Senator despite a Governorship election case still in court.
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by mrkia(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2019
But we detest PDP na
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by GEEBITE: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
LOL.OMG CFO and treasurer.It is ok,will be wasting my time to debate you on this.Anyway he was never the CFO of Mobil
iammo:

Try googe functions of Chief finance Officer and that of Treasurer, and you'd clearly see you're wasting your time on irrelevance.
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by balonaija(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
why?
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by adusky1(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2019
you guys should let's GYB focus ibeg
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by stanleyfolarin: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2019
Safyqueen:
Kogi state is a micro Nigeria. Tribalism plays a larger part of the game of any sort in the state. If PDP is ready to reclaim the state they should field somebody from Kogi central where Yahya Bello comes from so that the zones can complete their eight years, anything contrary will help Yahya Bello to succeed.

If Otorm of Benue state can be reelected, why not Yahya Bello after all the former is more notorious about salary imbroglio than the later.

Again, the Ebiras are not slave to any tribe in Kogi state. The Ebiras fought for the creation of the state and they never had the opportunity to govern the state until now therefore Yahya Bello is their interest for now except PDP plays along.

Some may call me names here but the truth I have said and will prevail.
Kogi politics is different from Benue politics. in Kogi State, the Igalas are the majority and with the poor performance of the present governor, the Okuns are ready to join forces with the Igalas to defeat the governor.
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by pinkkystel(f): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Muttee:
The race for Kogi State governorship thickens with immediate past President, Association of Professional Bodies of Nigeria (APBN) and former President, Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Dr. Omede Idris, set to challenge Governor Yahaya Bello with a promise to turn the fortunes of the state for the better.

Idris, who is vying for the office on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said if given the mandate, his agenda would be centred around economic growth, social inclusion, environmental protection, peace and security.

In a statement he personally signed yesterday, the former Commissioner for Health in the state expressed his plan to revamp Kogi economy through state-backed power generation from renewable energy and human resources development.

Idris gave an assurance that he would use the opportunity provided by Kogi’s proximity to the FCT, and being the link to the northern and southern regions of the country, to give the economy and infrastructures the desired lift.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Kogi-Election-Omede-Idris-Declares-For-Governorship-Race.html
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by MNDY(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
CaptainMarvel:
There's a man called Echocho. He is currently a senator I think. From the tales on ground. He'll likely emerge APC candidate and would win the gov elections. He is the most grassroot of them all

He is in APC and loyal to Bello. Bello even remarked at one point in time that he will hand over to him.
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
to win, beta go meet dino maleye, if not, on ur own
Re: Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race by luluosas(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Idris is a good man. My wife once worked with him in his hospital in Yola. I wish him success in his endeavor

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIA: FG Reverses Exclusive Petrol Importation Rights For Dangote, Others / Kogi State Replies Dangote On Obajana Cement (Video) / Ondo Amotekun Officers Injured In Clash With Suspected Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.