Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,781 members, 7,969,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Can I Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money (1121 Views)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
Please is there anyone who can teach me how to make money online for free. I have tried forex but It didn't work.
Re: How Can I Make Money by royhan: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
it is easy to mark money but it depend on how you are prayerfuland your way of living it also include how you take life.well by the way is not preching but is what we need,now to real smth,if you av money you will make money,i did not mean having million rather having money like 50k,100k etc.just invest on agricultural food like meat,catfish,yam etc for example let say meat part of what bring about meat is cow,chicken etc.how will you feel if you buy a cow of 50k now feed and take of it very well,after amonth how will you feel it is am sure neater,healthy etc this will creat a better market which is around 55k-60k,how will it be if you buy like 2 to 3 cows or leave this for like a year, it is of low risk.well the facing it  so simple to combact, (ig4urneed@yahoo.com)
Re: How Can I Make Money by swaggy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
You can make money online but don't allow any tell you it's easy 'cos you've got to learn the ropes before you can be profient. What I'd advise you do is seek for a Mentor who will take you by the hand and show you how's it been done, then you can decide which niche (target market) you want to concentrate on.

It's fun making money online when you know and have learnt the ropes,

Goodluck!

Uche`/`
Re: How Can I Make Money by zogo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
Making money from the internet is real but dynamic. You'll learn the trade and you'll need patience to understand how the internet world operates. However, one secret is that You will profer so many solutions to people's problem. The greater solutions you profer, the more money you'll make from the internet. You also need TRUST! For now i will be offering you a product called CUSTOMIZED SMS SERVICE. This service puts good money into my pocket weekly and monthly bases on part time bases. The secrets in my e-book reveals how you can start generating cash from the service even without a personal website of your own. Everybody can do the business on part time bases. Even students or unemployed. All the secrets you need to get started and generate cool cash from the product is compiled in my e-book. To preview the e-book and order, simply follow the link: www.bulksmsserviceng..com

To your success!
Gideon Wealth

Re: How Can I Make Money by ebonyking: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
Its easy to make money online,contrary to what you may have heard.But the reason why a lot of guys fail woefully is b/c of little basic principles of business that they leave it.Its so easy,simple and almost silly that I almost slapped when I found that out.
Contact me today for a free 7 days intensive training/consultation that will guide into making at least $50 per week,doing what you love to do.

Afam Uzoechina
08035010042 ,nobleconsults@gmail.com
NB:I'll take 5 people only & so will close this offer as soon as 5 shows interest
Re: How Can I Make Money by nasbock(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
YOU CAN MAKE MONEY THROUGH VARIOUS WAYS AND MAKING MONEY DEPENDS SOLELY ON YOU , YOU NEED PATIENCE AND INVESTMENT TO STUDY AND ACT ON WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT, if you want to make money online is not that easy but its still far better than getting 9am-5pm job paying less fee, FOR YOU TO LEARN VARIOUS WAYS OF MAKING MONEY/CREATING WEALTH FOR YOURSELF THEN YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO REACH ME THROUGH nasbockhomebusiness@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money by bayourfar(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2010
I can reveal to you

5 profitable businesses you can do without an office that generates nothing less than 100k per month.

Interested 080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38
Re: How Can I Make Money by infogenius(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2010
Sportsfanatic:

Please is there anyone who can teach me how to make money online for free. I have tried forex but It didn't work.

Making money online demands focus and determination and maybe that is why forex did not work for you. It is just like the offline businesses. Anyway you can get started by picking up a free e-book at my site. You will be glad you did.
I used the technique written in the book to generate a nice slice from just a story during the sallah period.

You can do the same at no cost.
You also have access to reach me anytime you want to and get answers to any question(s) you have.
Re: How Can I Make Money by 2BdBest: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
NINE (9) MARKETING MANAGERS WANTED URGENTLY

Do you consider yourself an effective marketer? Can you meet stringent targets, inspire and motivate your team to do the same? Can you work flexible hours?

If your answers are all in the affirmative, then you may be just what we are looking for! Here is an opportunity to change the landscape of your future, to pave a new destiny of your dreams.

We challenge you to join our team, prove yourself in the next three months and start 2011 on an extremely high note.

All nine managers will lead a team to collectively meet a target before the end of the year. The financial rewards are very motivating especially for those with drive. The bonus packages are quite tempting too but only if you work hard enough to deserve them.

This positions could be filled as either full or part time. You are only required to meet your target with your team as you deem best.

Be warned, if you are not a good marketer, you may struggle a bit here but if you are willing to learn, are motivated and have a drive to succeed, then send us a mail or sms to the address/number below.

You will be contacted with further information.

Sapphiremanager@hotmail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money by testimoni: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
you will mak it in 60days guarantee !

www.guidetomakemillionin60days..com
Re: How Can I Make Money by Stonnydrey(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2010
You can also try this
Na lie, Na lie, D day Na True go Pass You U no Go Know o
It's 101% Free

https://www.alertpay.com/?bKYQAktdJt0rBWCqaK5IFw%3d%3d
Re: How Can I Make Money by masmas(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
There are more than 1k ways of making money online,you just have to focus on one thing at a time,not going from one method to the other.Staying focused is the key,learning everyday is the answer.
Re: How Can I Make Money by Stonnydrey(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
ANYTHING FREE IS NOT GOOD
, ANYTHING GOOD IS NOT FREE

, JUST $25, You can call me on 08080479009 or 08137355795 or Mail me at stonnydrey@yahoo.com for more details

You can vist the site @
www.slchallenge.com/dreyscorner
It's not free, Go to the site and See For Yourself

The $25 REG FEE is refundable,
Re: How Can I Make Money by Gurusmaster: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2010
You can make money if only you are the focused one. So before you can make money you must have a dream.
Re: How Can I Make Money by consultmartins(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2010
Gurusmaster:

You can make money if only you are the focused one. So before you can make money you must have a dream.
I think a dream is just the starting point. You need guts to start a business or make money; you need guts to act despite tremendous doubts. Without guts, forget about succeeding.

(1) (Reply)

CBN In Talks With NIPOST Over Turning Post Offices To Mobile Payment Centres / How Best To Share N1.33b Equitably Among 480 Pensioners? / Fuel Subsidy Removal Now Official, Pppra Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.