Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

See The Top Secret To Enjoy Your Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Top Secret To Enjoy Your Romance (381 Views)

Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Top Secret To Enjoy Your Romance by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
So sick, your system isn't working right. When it comes to sexual union, the man should be fired up to perform his own duty.... And the woman should be ready to enjoy. Thanks God Almighty I always enjoy my time with my husband.

1 Corinthians 7:3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

Even the scriptures instructions are clear, enjoy yourself during sexual activity, don't say it is not necessary, hence you are performing great in other areas, no, this is the main area, the mother board of the other family activities..

Your family Time, love making. Enjoy your wife and also help your wife enjoy your pleasure with her.

(1) (Reply)

The World Would END If I Don't Have S£x..prophet Kumchacha / What Do Feminism Want? / Sexual Relation In Christian Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.