Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,465 members, 7,968,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Shares A Story Of How He Saved Accident Victims From Bleeding To Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shares A Story Of How He Saved Accident Victims From Bleeding To Death (210 Views)

Kaduna Police Rescues 5 Victims From Kidnappers, Recovers Arms, Ammunition / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares A Story Of How He Saved Accident Victims From Bleeding To Death by Markcherry(f): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
A young man identified as Victor Okorafor took to Facebook to narrate his experience on how he saved the lives of accident victims who almost bleed to death while the drivers of the vehicles involved argue about who's right and who's wrong while onlookers just watch and passersby

Read his story below:

22nd April 2019, On my way back to school from my Easter Vacation I came across an Accident Scene along Ikot Ekpene Express Way Ehimiri Umuahia Abia State. I met this young lady badly injured with a very deep and wide cut on her head. She had already lost a lot of blood and loosing consciousness when I arrived the scene.

READ MORE: https://www.markcherryblog.com/2019/04/man-shares-story-of-how-he-saved.html

(1) (Reply)

Sri Lanka: No More Face Coverings After Suicide Bombings / Buhari: Why And How He Won By Garba Shehu / kjfkhvsk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.