Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta (40606 Views)

UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu / PHOTO NEWS: Ibeno Beach Tourist Centre / How To Locate Olumo Rock In Abeokuta Direction By Aveecol Ewagoyin And Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Rossikk:

Dunce, nobody lived in ''jungle''. A village or small town is not a ''jungle''. Get that into your thick, ignorant skull.

Secondly, those houses in Abeokuta are not old by historical standards. They are mostly 40 to 80 year old houses. That's not old. They simply need to upgrade the roofing and get the houses repainted, and they would look like modern homes. It won't cost a lot to do. It's just nonchalance and laziness that's killing them there. Plus the lack of interest by your type who should be at the forefront of change. Sit there with your pathetic rusty roofs while the rest of the country (and continent) embraces the 21st century.

Who told you that the houses are not old? Most of the houses are being hand over to the third or second generation, and even if you want to talk about embracing 21st century i think you should go and tell your people that. I have been to the south East and there are also brown roofs all over the place and the funniest thing is that you still live in Hut houses in this 21st century.

There are still hut houses and Brown roofs in South East and you can only fool those who haven't been to South East, go preach that embracing 21st century to your people where they still live like it is stone age.
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Ttipsy:
and you believed so?? stop being ignorant pls..

You guys can only fool who haven't been to South East, I have been to South East and there are brown roofs all over the place the funniest thing is that you still have Hut houses, living like you are still in stone age
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Ttipsy(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You guys can only fool who haven't been to South East, I have been to South East and there are brown roofs all over the place the funniest thing is that you still have Hut houses, living like you are still in stone age
but that of Abeokuta is overwhelming, state capital on the note. No SE state has this huge amount of rusted roofs, not to talk of their state capitals..
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Rossikk:

Dunce, nobody lived in ''jungle''. A village or small town is not a ''jungle''. Get that into your thick, ignorant skull.

Secondly, those houses in Abeokuta are not old by historical standards. They are mostly 40 to 80 year old houses. That's not old. They simply need to upgrade the roofing and get the houses repainted, and they would look like modern homes. It won't cost a lot to do. It's just nonchalance and laziness that's killing them there. Plus the lack of interest by your type who should be at the forefront of change. Sit there with your pathetic rusty roofs while the rest of the country (and continent) embraces the 21st century.

Gush!! you these guys hypocrisy disgust me, I have been to 2 states in South East and there are still brown roofs all over the places, the funniest thing is that you still have Hut houses in South East in this 21st century.

At least South West people rarely live in South East and we don't care how your Jungle look like, if you spend all these energy on the same thread about Your region I think south East would look so much better today
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2019
Ttipsy:
but that of Abeokuta is overwhelming, state capital on the note. No SE state has this huge amount of rusted roofs, not to talk of their state capitals..

Only two or Single city is usually liveable in all South East state, the rest are jungles and you still have Hut houses in this 21st century

If you spend the same energy you spend on South west thread and direct it on South East, South East would be much better today at least People from South West rarely live in South East.
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by kalvoken(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2019
BabaO2:
That is the evidence of early civilization above others, when your forefathers could only take their refuge under raffia fronds and couldnt afford and dont even know corrugated sheets, people of SW have been building houses covered with corrugated sheets.. Think about it, same way with TV, university education, mechanised farming, stadium etc

Mr man carry your tribalism comot for here. I only said what I felt/saw. If you are not okay with it and thus decided to play tribal game, go drink sniper

Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by abefeb1(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2019
jadeliyi:

you claim to be a christain but just fool of hates we egba lishabi omo oodua not an afonja,the kwarans are afonja thanks

You made a big mistake, the Ilorins are the afonja not kwarans.
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by jadeliyi(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2019
abefeb1:

You made a big mistake, the Ilorins are the afonja not kwarans.
noted
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by PrincewithGod(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019
Reeks of idolatry and you call it history.
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Mogajunior(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't know if am the only one, but this place doesn't look fascinating to me..
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by AbujaBlue: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
The rock would be nicer without the concrete monstrosity attached. It looks like a mine shaft. Can you imagine Australia doing the same to Uluru?
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by TempleHouse: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
What a shame that Ogun State Government cannot beautify the bedroom of the old Woman who was the custodian of the Shrine.
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by itzarnold(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
its a nice place
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by Ilamina(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
GindoX:

You dey use style style dey tell us say you have travel out of the country ooo grin.

Mention two cities in France in the next two second. grin

paris
lyon
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by travelwaka: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
They made that to make climbing easy.
AbujaBlue:
The rock would be nicer without the concrete monstrosity attached. It looks like a mine shaft. Can you imagine Australia doing the same to Uluru?
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by GindoX(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2019
Ilamina:

paris
lyon

U try, Google at work..
Re: Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta by travelwaka: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
AbujaBlue:
It made the climbing easier though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manila Skyline, Philippines / Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) / Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.