Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo (52835 Views)

Kizz Daniel Wife, Mjay Anidugbe Biography / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by mozona(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2019
the younger brother look older
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Fuck: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2019
joseo:

The one sitting

Oh, okay. Thanks.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2019
IhateRetards:

Guy why everything I don see you comment on makes you wanna puke

Well, he might have stretched it a bit too far, but he ain't wrong... That Nigga looks one puff of weed away from an Ojuelegba urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by olumalcolm(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2019
OneCorner:
All this dumb afonjas wit swaggerless Brain sef
You are definitely and ultimately sick.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Gabson001:
Money good, iffa no make money, wetin i gain??

U gain poverty
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Joshuawobo(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Is that his brother or his twin??
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by IhateRetards: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, he might have stretched it a bit too far, but he ain't wrong... That Nigga looks one puff of weed away from an Ojuelegba urchin.

Hehehehehehe

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Fly boy boss, Kizz Daniel who is currently trending with his hit single challenge, 'Fvck You', shares adorable picture with his younger brother.

Sew more; http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-shares-adorable-photo-with-his-brother

The younger brother's name is kizz michael. Don't ask me how I know
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Gabson001(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2019
Bayur01:

U gain poverty
No be only
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by HARDBUOI: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
women and money....

The person behind that moniker ain't a woman
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by davillian(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2019
I see a brother trying to lift a brother up.
He now takes him everywhere he goes.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by senny4ril2424(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Looks unkempt and hungry

Horribly ugly

Malnourished

What's smelling

I guess him

Pukes angry
like your brother
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Spiritualizt: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow... They look good together
All I see is money ooo I don't know about u
where did you see the money you go like money oooo
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Printerscanner: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2019
OneCorner:

Another unfortunate child spotted.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by anslemarinze52(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2019
IhateRetards:

Guy why everything I don see you comment on makes you wanna puke
na childishness d worry be guy
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by megareal: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2019
What's adorable here.? undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by anslemarinze52(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Looks unkempt and hungry
Horribly ugly
Malnourished
What's smelling
I guess him

Pukes angry
u be fool
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by greatman247(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2019
OneCorner:

But the Afonjas has more money in their bank account than you bloody hater and more investment. If you get the mind post your bank account balance here idiot.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by chocboi78(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2019
encryptjay:

The camera man.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by chocboi78(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

cheesy wink shocked...guy why
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Ifecofresh:
His younger bro looks older
the difference is bleaching
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by mubby4real(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2019
festacman:
Everything going smoothly until wives show up.
Na lie e no go happen, abi you think say na Psquare
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by blessedqueen(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
festacman:
Everything going smoothly until wives show up.

It can only happen if dey allow it
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ifecofresh:
His younger bro looks older
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Anok Yai Signs Modelling Contract With High-End / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.