Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga (33193 Views)

Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by kushercain: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Orientalbrother:
lol

Niggas no get chill walai grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Samsonklin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
So you have a boyfriend? embarassed

How old are you? lipsrsealed

I do understand you. But you know the illegal hustling is affecting some of us who are seeking to earn honestly online. My fiverr account is almost dormant (a level 2 account) because of the lack of trust from those Americans and others.You should understand that those guys are tarnishing our image outside the shores of Nigeria. I was opportuned to work outside fiverr (Facebook) with one of my clients from Malaysia who pays me per week through PayPal, we had to cancel the arrangement when the PayPal account was flagged embarassed embarassed. He said he can only pay through PayPal then. cry

Due to fraud and our crappy banking system, PayPal does not allow Nigerians to receive payment with their accounts, where the likes of Lesotho can easily receive payment cry cry

You see why everyone must speak and rise up against this menace cry cry
Who cares if it’s affecting you. Real men takes blam for their failures. Stop saying, you are affected cos of yahoo boys. Your failure today or tomorrow is your responsibility. Take charge and seek to make your life better. If you like wail from now till Jesus comes. Yahoo has come to stay. Believe it or not. The rate of high way robbers reduced cos of this so-called internet fraud. So it’s still preferable. If you think it’s easy. Go and do it and stop blaming others for your misfortune braaa. It’s you against you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by kushercain: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
K9blunt:
Instead of doing yahoo or rather fraud, why don't these so called boys and yes girls rise up like the Algerians and revolutionise. Is it not high time? Just my two cents o..me I don't want any insults o like the way they bashed simi

This your comment just sweet me. Our youths are foolish, you'll see them turning up for big brother in hundreds of thousands but can't organize any civil March not to talk of revolution

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by ehissi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes. My mum is a christian cool

So i practice both since we serve one God

You mean you chop food on special holidays from both sides, whether na sallah oo, Christmas, eid, easter etc all you must mark register.......... angry
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Samsonklin(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
DAVE5:

In as much you made very very valid point(s),

Can you imagine what Nigeria would be like without yahoo...

They tarnish the country’s image: yes
You’re a suspect when white guy wan do biz wit u: yes

But think Of the unending menace that would befall every well meaning citizen, child, adult, grandparent...b4 the advent of this yahoo phase, crime was on the high and was going to rise above the present state of unrest

People’s cars were stolen on the daily in my former estate... park ur car, next morning it’s gone, or they’ve taken important components of the car

But wen yahoo start, small boys were buying cars we only dreamt we would own some day in future

That being said; I’m very much against all sorts of ill gotten money; from yahoo yahoo, embezzlement of public funds, stealing/robbery, kidnapping, frauding: the list goes on
Tell the bros. I don’t support yahoo but let’s be realistic. The problem is from the government. You can’t solve a problem from it’s fruits. It must be from the root. Killings and robbery, bank robbery et al. All has reduced compared to the way it was before. All the boys in my yard that steals and cut windows are all big boys now. The ones who couldn’t further school cos of loss of parent and financial constraints are all back writing waec and jamb to go back to sch and get certified. As much as yahoo is bad, it has done also good. Good and bad are 50/50

Who dem catch nai be criminal.
He who does not have the opportunity to steal considers himself honest. #bottomline let the government do their job and trust me, fraud can be eradicated. Until den, I don’t see fraud leaving this country

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Samsonklin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bebe0147:

Rise and speak against yourself... no go sort yourself out with your destiny and village ppl.. u go dy here dy find yahoo boy to blame for your failure.. #failedyahooboyturnpreacher
Nor mind am. I know some government workers who are secretly say, they wish they can do yahoo. I also know some who hide under suits as corporate workers and Dey do fraud. He does not know anything. Tell him to open his eyes
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Samsonklin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
livinbygrace:

Most of you guys are greedy and self centered.You are against yahoo boys because it’s affecting your personal interests and not the citizens as a whole.
How many Nigerians knows about PayPal,fiverr rubbish you are talking about ?
An average man on the street is angry and hungry and you are there talking nonsense instead of accusing the useless politicians and our leaders that have plunged into this menace.
Many first class graduates are being useless everyday due to unemployment and you are There saying rubbish.
If not for yahoo,Somalia would have been better than Nigeria.
Leave that man. He senses go correct. Las las he go dey alright. Yahoo never even start. To shock you, some police officers are into yahoo. In case he don’t know. I know a sars official that asked me to look for someone to help him with USA number and some update. I swear to God. And he dey hear dey accuse the wrong people.
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Myself2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Concert of rascals
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by JoeOdion(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
livinbygrace:

I guess you can quote this to your pastors and leaders.Mind you I am entrepreneur ,with many people gainfully employed under my firm .I don’t do scam,but judge not !Peace.

I don't need to quote it to them. Those that know to do good but do not do it have their day of judgment. Meanwhile, continue doing good in your business and God will most definitely increase you.
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by laughitall(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Jah bless Naira Marley, Olamide, Zlatan, Lil kesh and all the yahoo boys. I love you all kiss kiss
babyyyy love you
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by godquality: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Kemical, i know you will react tongue

The rate of unemployment and poverty is alarming. Leave those guys alone let them hustle. Afterall, they are better than our politicians.
My boyfriend is not a yahoo boy cool

You better respect me oo tongue

Ramadan Kareem!!! Allahu Ahkram!!!
Better? These same boys that uses girls pants, doing fetish rituals to make money? I don't understand how some people rationalise the menace these Yahoo boys are to society.
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Jah bless Naira Marley, Olamide, Zlatan, Lil kesh and all the yahoo boys. I love you all kiss kiss

this is the kind of thing that happens ,when someone pants has been used

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
timibare:
i love you too cutie

dude you need to get a good lens ..
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by mimicue(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
You see those boys that are supposed to be on the street , going to peoples house to steal and carry gun ,

Street boys snatching phone , bags , stealing cars and broad day light robbery they’re the same ones that are into yahoo now

Please blame it on the country . If they weren’t doing yahoo I’m sure they would have shown Nigerians shege . The rate of crime will really be high now . I’m in no way supporting yahoo but then this country is our main problem not the boys .
The problem is with our government. If I were to suggest I will just say we need a revolution honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by timibare(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Who is Lalasticlala? undecided
c'Mon gyal....buzz me up
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

SubhanAllah........Sister Toyo,is Jannah a joke to you undecided
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Totogokillme:

SubhanAllah........Sister Toyo,is Jannah a joke to you undecided

No it's real cry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
timibare:
c'Mon gyal....buzz me up

sorry, i can't call out
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by timibare(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

sorry, i can't call out
whatsapp joor....
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No it's real cry

I believe you.....happy weekend

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by 9JAREALESTATE: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
LOL grin

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Totogokillme:

I believe you.....happy weekend

Same to you wink
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
timibare:
whatsapp joor....

I don't use whatsapp
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by holuwamosey(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
So you have a boyfriend? embarassed

How old are you? lipsrsealed

I do understand you. But you know the illegal hustling is affecting some of us who are seeking to earn honestly online. My fiverr account is almost dormant (a level 2 account) because of the lack of trust from those Americans and others.You should understand that those guys are tarnishing our image outside the shores of Nigeria. I was opportuned to work outside fiverr (Facebook) with one of my clients from Malaysia who pays me per week through PayPal, we had to cancel the arrangement when the PayPal account was flagged embarassed embarassed. He said he can only pay through PayPal then. cry

Due to fraud and our crappy banking system, PayPal does not allow Nigerians to receive payment with their accounts, where the likes of Lesotho can easily receive payment cry cry

You see why everyone must speak and rise up against this menace cry cry
bro I need nt speak does bastard are making lyf hard for us who believe in honest leaving.I just pray efcc will say we shld start wistle blowing for yahoo boiz oooooo. The whitemen can't invest in our country becos of some stupid lazy idot(yahoo boiz)
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by holuwamosey(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
mimicue:
You see those boys that are supposed to be on the street , going to peoples house to steal and carry gun ,

Street boys snatching phone , bags , stealing cars and broad day light robbery they’re the same ones that are into yahoo now

Please blame it on the country . If they weren’t doing yahoo I’m sure they would have shown Nigerians shege . The rate of crime will really be high now . I’m in no way supporting yahoo but then this country is our main problem not the boys .
The problem is with our government. If I were to suggest I will just say we need a revolution honestly speaking
wat u said is a lazy man excuse my dear God gave u brain to tink pls use it.advice I gv ooooo just try read ekulo lyf story u will get my point
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by olagbola45(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I don't use whatsapp

You turn to hot cake....me kuku no go talk make e come b like say I b ur bf
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by holuwamosey(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Samsonklin:

Who cares if it’s affecting you. Real men takes blam for their failures. Stop saying, you are affected cos of yahoo boys. Your failure today or tomorrow is your responsibility. Take charge and seek to make your life better. If you like wail from now till Jesus comes. Yahoo has come to stay. Believe it or not. The rate of high way robbers reduced cos of this so-called internet fraud. So it’s still preferable. If you think it’s easy. Go and do it and stop blaming others for your misfortune braaa. It’s you against you.
tink av seen it all u just said nonsense my bro.in one sentence wats d end of a yahoo guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
olagbola45:

You turn to hot cake....me kuku no go talk make e come b like say I b ur bf

You better talk angry
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by olagbola45(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You better talk angry

I no dey talk to such matter....goodnight
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2019
olagbola45:

I no dey talk to such matter....goodnight
Iwolomo lipsrsealed Good night
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by Samsonklin(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2019
holuwamosey:
tink av seen it all u just said nonsense my bro.in one sentence wats d end of a yahoo guy.
And it is you that makes sense? Bravo! Mr sensible. If you where very sensible, you won’t be here. Them dey find you for shell company. Sensible man! Fool
Re: Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga by streetzdreamz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Samsonklin:

Tell the bros. I don’t support yahoo but let’s be realistic. The problem is from the government. You can’t solve a problem from it’s fruits. It must be from the root. Killings and robbery, bank robbery et al. All has reduced compared to the way it was before. All the boys in my yard that steals and cut windows are all big boys now. The ones who couldn’t further school cos of loss of parent and financial constraints are all back writing waec and jamb to go back to sch and get certified. As much as yahoo is bad, it has done also good. Good and bad are 50/50

Who dem catch nai be criminal.
He who does not have the opportunity to steal considers himself honest. #bottomline let the government do their job and trust me, fraud can be eradicated. Until den, I don’t see fraud leaving this country
you are right to an extent, a nigga always disturbs my hood backthen a real menace, now he breezes around in his muscle, we got a breather......but in all,I still don't support their evil criminal actions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Movie Director Taiwo Bello Is Dead - TB Joshua’s Nollywood Death Prophecy? / D'banj With Davido, Ubi Franklin, Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual / Kemi Olunloyo: "Tonto Dikeh Is Just Going Through Emotional Abuse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.