Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,061 members, 7,949,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

#zeromalariastartswithme: What About YOU? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #zeromalariastartswithme: What About YOU? (388 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#zeromalariastartswithme: What About YOU? by healthpriority: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Do you know that the statistics of malaria in Africa are alarming with 90% of the world's cases reported in our region.
Today being #25thApril is #worldmalariaday and I want to share a little bit of my story. I was once a yearly victim of malaria "being in the group of AA" you would even think i was pregnant at some point, i would throw up till i had nothing left in me. Trust me it wasn't funny because i could barely eat even my favourite food. For the past 2years now....i am proud to say i have been able to prevent this from happening by studying my body and boosting my immune system.

My advice is this....please do not take your health for granted...that is why we are here...we offer you a wide range of health services...and we are ready to listen.

Feel free to share if you have been able to deal with the yearly malaria or it symptoms....we'd love to read yours.

(1) (Reply)

Three Lies Of Diabetes You Were Made To Believe / EAT WHOLE GRAIN EVERY DAY TO AVOID CHRONIC DISEASE LIKE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE / Natural Supplement For Male Sexual Dysfunction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.