Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab (2730 Views)

Saraki Set Up Committee To Slash Senators' Salaries / Election Scam! I Sold My Vote On Credit To A Strange Customer / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Beaf: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2010
mikeansy:

You just admitted that Nigeria's NSA is not in office to guarantee Nigeria's security but for Jonathan's political expediency and survival.

Now that must be some record.

Dude, stop playing petty games and making cheap points that are worth nothing. I am not in govt.
Abeg, up your game!
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, stop playing petty games and making cheap points that are worth nothing. I am not in govt.
Abeg, up your game!

Fair enough!!!

Then please do not make it your prerogative to always defend a Government on everything when you are not part of them.
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Ibime(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2010
Some punks had lauded the criminal called Gusau as an outstanding Security Officer when Gusau came out to tell us in his first speech that Sanusi doesn't know what he's doing and is the greatest security threat in Nigeria.

Its obvious the serial thief Gusau knows what he's doing, unfortunately it is in the interest of his pocket rather than our security.
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Beaf: 12:56am On Sep 18, 2010
mikeansy:

Fair enough!!!

Then please do not make it your prerogative to always defend a Government on everything when you are not part of them.

Now, thats so funny my mouth hit the floor!
But I decide to defend who I wish, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Would you find it ridiculous and strange if I requested that you stop attacking Jonathan? Thats how ridiculous and strange your request is.
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by mbulela: 1:07am On Sep 18, 2010
idupaul:

@t9sky   who cares that jona aint the messiah . B there waiting for messiah . Cant u see all we want is a generational shift in power and gej is the best shot . To hell with ibb and atika they wil never see power aslong as we stand firm .  Why is a fifth columnist like gusau still in gejs govt . If GEJ use his good boy behaviour to f  u  c  k up this primary i wont forgive him . We need to play dirty in the primary and leave free and fair nonsense for the general elections.  becus ibb and his spent allies aint neva gon play fair  

dude, a few points;
that might be what you want but not what majority of Nigerians want.how did you arrive at that conclusion, btw?
I hope you are not referring to the generational shift of the type we have in NASS with crooks like Dimeji Bankole running wild?
i think it is too early for the GEJ campaigners to be throwing the kitchen sink at us, it smacks of desperation and this generational change talk is pure desperation.
What Nigerians want and need is a leader that will provide a realistic holistic picture of taking us out of the doldrum.
Not just provide the picture but have the will(moral and otherwise), the integrity and intelligence to execute that picture.
Enough of these barbarians trying to decieve us with c r a p about age, gender, ethnicity and religion.
all we want is change by any means necessary.
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by idupaul: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2010
@ mbulela . I also want nig to hv a true good leader . I believe once gej surmount the challenge of the primaries only then can we hope for good leadership . Man i prefer buhari a million to gej bt alot of nigs think he is a fanatical loose canon so in this light jona is the next best thing . If u think ibb and co are worth risking as president then u are on your own there .
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by violent(m): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2010
If there ever will be time that IBB should be probed, the time is nowwwww!
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Fhemmmy: 3:47am On Sep 18, 2010
Even if all those stepped down, what would happen to Jonathan and his quest to be able to make IBB the flag bearer of PDP . . . it getting funnier by day
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

Now, thats so funny my mouth hit the floor!
But I decide to defend who I wish, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Would you find it ridiculous and strange if I requested that you stop attacking Jonathan? Thats how ridiculous and strange your request is.

Well I have not said I am not happy to be identified as one opposed to Jonathan. So there is no need asking me to stop attacking Jonathan because I am happy with the tag.

You make it your duty to defend Jonathan but when you are called out on your claims you tell us you are not in his Government. You are either ready to defend him or you are not. You simply can not have it both ways.
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by semid4lyfe(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2010
GEJ shouldn't form "good guy" and be gentlemanly in the way he conducts himself. He needs to play dirty and use his power of incumbency to the fullest to defeat IBB at the primaries. It seems to me, he's underestimating IBB and handling him with kid gloves. He should do everything and anything to make sure he emerges the presidential candidate of the PDP.
Seriously I dey fear for GEJ o.
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2010
Wed, October 6, 2010 10:30:13 PMBe sure of me
From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com> View Contact
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ella,

I felt great for you in particular to have direct contact with me. I
read more about you and peoples you met during your studying. Life is
all about meeting peoples with different cultures.

Africa generally in a home of Cultures and we do associates with
peoples coming from another part of the world.

I wish you are single and i am also single i could have proposed a
marriage to you. This might sounds funny But, you have principle and
discipline. I wish you keep it up. Well the reason of buying your
property is for my family to ability as they are willing to relocate
which they have impressed and interested, Just wish i make them happy
and to be proud of me being an honest father.

Electronically voices are seems to be extremely changed in a
particular occasions either been on the phone nor internet. Such as in
person we get to know the right voice of the person you are
interacting with.

My proposed payment plan for meeting in London is based on the fact
that my position is not allowed me as a Governor to transfer money out
of the country to another simply because of MISAPPROPRIATION OF MONEY
and i might be alleged which is prohibited in the ACT 2003
Constitutions.

All your expenses to London would be recover as i am willing to help
you in order to get the house of your interest to buy.

In the mean times i wish we could finalized the transaction soon and
let be a good friends to one and other.

I will be expecting your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Kwara State Governor
cool cool cool cool
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by tkb417(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2010
***edited comment on the post above***

@Topic
Can GEJ and Ribadu form an alliance in AC?

if that can be done, then IBB or whoever comes from PDP would lose big time
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2010
I have received many letters from person that I call Scam

but he has written on the governor name grin
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by tkb417(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^
Then its not Bukola Saraki

my earlier post would be edited
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
I was seling my apartment and the person who call himself excellency reply.

I thaught it is scam but I did not knew where to report?

I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and it is just fun that somebody from Nigeria is buying my apartment cool cool cool cool
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
arabela1:

I have received many letters from person that I call Scam

but he has written on the governor name grin

wonder of wonders

perhaps i should also start spamming nl with the letters i get from gtb, central bank, maryam abacha, etc

is this the best hatchet job your masters could come up with?
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
check the site below and look for contacts you can forward the email to

www.efccnigeria.org

forward the email to them; they might be able to lure the scammer out of his hiding

disregard the email and move on with your life

Oyb
is arabela a Nigerian? Her grammar reads like someone from Ukraine cheesy
she lives in Bosnia so be nice
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
tkb417:

check the site below and look for contacts you can forward the email to

www.efccnigeria.org

forward the email to them; they might be able to lure the scammer out of his hiding

disregard the email and move on with your life

Oyb
is arabela a Nigerian? Her grammar reads like someone from Ukraine cheesy
she lives in Bosnia so be nice

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=596108;sa=showPosts

she has a major had on for saraki is all i an say
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina
sarajevo
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
If you like I will sent some photos of my town

Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2010
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2010
Close your eyes and form a realistic picture of what a post PC world might actually look like. Those who can envision a plausible future that's brighter than today will earn the opportunity to lead."
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by Nsiman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
It is only a fool that will give a vote to ibb
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by oluite(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2010
It is not surprising to read about the serial looters joint proposition!I wonder if we are safe?
Re: Presidential Election Scam Latest: Atiku, Gusau, Saraki Set To Step Down For Bab by arabela1: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghettorization" Of The Poor People Of Lagos: Ayobo-Ipaja Road 12 Years Waiting! / Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L / The Real APC Executive posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.