Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (225496 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ysd1: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Stock X gcam

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Ysd1:
Stock X gcam

Dis tin creeps me out
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 1:17am On Feb 07, 2020
CHESTER48:
I stumbled upon this picture. China building hospital in 8 days

Lmfao wow grin so humble. I love how detailed this caption is
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Kibbs(m): 3:07am On Feb 07, 2020
CHESTER48:
portrait pic from a Google pixel no edit. How do you like my hair cool

Which if the pixels?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Kibbs(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2020
CHESTER48:
in this pic, there is lot of stuff going on in the background, I wanted to know how well the phone will detect the depth since it's going to be a portrait. And oh yeah there you have it.

There is also two points going on at the foreground
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by weedtaker: 3:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Kibbs:

There is also two points going on at the foreground
you seff see am, bad guy cheesy

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chinedujustin(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Gcam Umidigi power

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:32am On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
lol, most you always talk. You're a talkative and it's bad as a man for you. You must be nagging your girlfriend and parents really bad.

You think say you wise, you are a MUMU MAN grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2020
NoGuidance:

Gcam is illegal you guys are infringing on Google's copyright

KngGexy, will you shut up your mouth? Abi you too wan chop ban? grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2020
ityP:

Lol. I've never seen a more foolish person on nairaland. We go soon give am award
abi grin award of ignorance and proud theft

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ysd1: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2020
sunshineV:

Dis tin creeps me out

grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2020
sunshineV:

Lmfao wow grin so humble. I love how detailed this caption is
please stop quoting me, or you may collect ban. Enough of the mockery.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2020
CHESTER48:

Stop threatening ban. Na so KngGexy been dey threaten ban, na him come chop am. Ask No Guidance grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

I got banned for replying the mod. So the mods can't be replied?

You wee chop another one soon
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

Don't lose your cool that is their main aim
coming from you .. haq haq haq grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2020
CHESTER48:

Aye aye captain

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

Dragnet this moniker is derailing and spamming this thread

Mods right now:

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2020
sunshineV:

Chai what a mad man grin and u go say u get life in d real world but na u sabi all the numbers and rules on NL.

Modified: i know say i don go against rule no 74 for calling u mad man grin
can you please stop detailing this thread.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
can you please stop detailing this thread.
this isn't a thread man

This is actually a place to catch cruise, Chester made it what it is
If I were some people I would stop taking pictures that are not mine from the internet, you know am just saying grin
I have my prediction that one frustrated undergraduate will qoute me but he should carry on, after all I have his type here as my cousins baby is smarter than he is cheesy
As for you,get a life Chester48 has nothing to offer you that is if you are not his alternate moniker,I reserve the rest

You my friend henceforth doesn't deserve a qoute for accusing someone falsely and not apologizing what a shame embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chinedujustin:
Gcam Umidigi power
cool. Did you try to install gcam on your phone? Did it work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (170) (Reply)

How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.