Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List (21753 Views)

Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week / Okocha Named In FIFA Legends Squad Ahead Of 2018 World Cup / Which Of These Is The Best Ever English Premier League Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by melodyogonna(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2019
kaey10:
what is pogba doing der
hazard with more goal n assist dan pogba is nt der.....even Erickson beta pass pogba
Unless hazard is a central midfielder then I don't understand your rant.
Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by Moukandjo: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2019
kinzation:
Liverpool has the best full back in the league
am not a Liverpool fan though
but it's a joy seeing those full backs push forward
especially ANDREW ROBERTSON
That guy is wizard at the left back
Liverpool bought him from hull city on the cheap £10m
how blind was Wenger he couldn't get us such players
I'm far from a Liverpool fan too but Robertson is a machine. The right back too is!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by kendrick93(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Classickj:
cos last season he was on fire but dis season he hasn't been great
last season was Messi/Ronaldo form...
like I said compare him his fellow competitors this season...shuo
present not past
it seems like Salah is a victim of his own success

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by kinzation(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
fabregas04:
it is very rare for the idiot wenger to buy players from the EPL, remember he was in pole position to sign Mayrez but he never did.
he would rather prefer to sign from league 1 or elsewhere. Wenger would try to tell u that there are no better players in d EPL, yet d likes of Mane, Mascherano, teves, young, milner, carrick, berbatov, mayrez, kante, barkley, rooney, walker, Sissoko, etc were signed from d lower teams and flourished. Yet he would list all the best players of d world as those he attempted to sign but failed and regret signing them. funny Man.
I completely agree with you bro
That man has caused alot of damage to my dear arsenal.
part of what emery is still suuffering till today
he inherited mediocre players.
people i want gone from Arsenal
KROENKE (he should please sell the clib and leave he's too selfish.)
MUSTAFI - i pray alot whenever i see him in our starting lineup. and i curse amd cry whenever we lose.
he's always prone to mistakes
poor defender. am better than him ah swear.
I can't help but feel sad whenever my club loses
it pains me alot
recently I've embarked on a strike of not watching their football
but still GUNNERS TILL I PAI
#YA GUNNERS YA#
Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by Bbdot(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pogba out hazard in
Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by kinzation(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
fabregas04:
it is very rare for the idiot wenger to buy players from the EPL, remember he was in pole position to sign Mayrez but he never did.
he would rather prefer to sign from league 1 or elsewhere. Wenger would try to tell u that there are no better players in d EPL, yet d likes of Mane, Mascherano, teves, young, milner, carrick, berbatov, mayrez, kante, barkley, rooney, walker, Sissoko, etc were signed from d lower teams and flourished. Yet he would list all the best players of d world as those he attempted to sign but failed and regret signing them. funny Man.
I completely agree with you bro
That man has caused alot of damage to my dear arsenal.
part of what emery is still suuffering till today
he inherited mediocre players.
people i want gone from Arsenal
KROENKE (he should please sell the clib and leave he's too selfish.)
MUSTAFI - i pray alot whenever i see him in our starting lineup. and i curse amd cry whenever we lose.
he's always prone to mistakes
poor defender. am better than him ah swear.
I can't help but feel sad whenever my club loses
it pains me alot
recently I've embarked on a strike of not watching their football
but still GUNNERS TILL I PAI
#YA GUNNERS YA#
Re: Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List by kinzation(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Moukandjo:

I'm far from a Liverpool fan too but Robertson is a machine. The right back too is!
yea bro
klopp has done a massive job in Liverpool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Wife / Chelsea Officially Sign Striker David Datro Fofana From Molde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.