Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Premium Pulsators Guarantee Female Orgasm. Vibrators Are Old School! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premium Pulsators Guarantee Female Orgasm. Vibrators Are Old School! (314 Views)

Female Orgasm / Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old / The 5 Best Sex Positions For Female Orgasm - Bustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premium Pulsators Guarantee Female Orgasm. Vibrators Are Old School! by bamasite(m): 5:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Thank God it's Friday.

Let us talk about vibrators, pulsators and female orgasms.

I won't go into too much history. I will rather drop some points that if you are curious enough, you will research and find out to be true.

As as much as I am appalled by the wide spread evil in our society, I must also confess that we are very blessed to be living at this time of our lives. I mean, I really do wonder how our great grand parents were able to live through their generation, without all the exciting things we have today to enjoy; no phones, internet, cars, ships,planes, no female orgasms!

HOW DID THOSE GREAT WOMEN LIVE ALL THEIR LIVES AS BABY FACTORIES, WITHOUT EVER HAVING THE BOLDNESS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR NEED FOR SEXUAL SATISFACTION LET ALONE REACH OUT TO ACHIEVE IT?

Maybe that explains why King Solomon was able to have that number of women in his 'jail'. These women of course never knew their own potentials for sexual pleasure as we do today, and how can you reach out for what you know not? They had to savour the priviledge of having the King of Israel literally 'gift' them his time in the 'bedroom'. It was of course a great priviledge and an honor that they will not take for granted.

......To be continued
Our premium pulsators that guarantee you and every woman can have a full body orgasm are still available in stock. Call/WhatsApp zerosevenzerothree4554516

We send you a fully charged pulsator+Free K.Y Kelly lubricant + Access to free guide videos. Payment on delivery accepted.
Re: Premium Pulsators Guarantee Female Orgasm. Vibrators Are Old School! by bamasite(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2019
See our box of premium pulsators fully charged

(1) (Reply)

Supplement For Male Sexual Problem! / Every Women Needs This / Eggs Cure Knee Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.